Spently Email Templates

Spently Email Templates

by Spently

Upsell, discount & cart recovery with customized notifications

Inaaz.biz

This application will not allow to send emails to customers and I suffered very badly. Never go for this apps it is not even reflected in Shopify after installation. Leave this apps very fast, I had worst experiences. The charges are very high.No support also given. Pathetic services

May 1, 2020

We’re sorry to see this review, but it’s an inauthentic representation of our app and our interaction with you.

Our customer support team responded to you within 15 minutes even though it was at 1:30am EST and our support hours are typically from 9am - 6pm EST. We care about our merchants and we pride ourselves on our service. We are still more than happy to help you in any way we can.

We don't offer email newsletters, it's just not what we do. We support your Shopify notification emails and power automated follow up emails. If you would like to send newsletters there are many great apps in the Shopify App Store to do that.

We do not hijack your data in any way. We do need some data to properly service you and your emails, with features like product recommendations, discounts, and analytics. We delete all of your data within 30 days of uninstalling our app. You can find more info in our Privacy Policy.

Every Shopify app you install from the Shopify App Store is visible under the 'Apps' section in your Shopify admin. If for some reason you cannot see our app there please contact Shopify Support for help. Our thousands of merchants, including the 450+ merchants who have given us positive reviews would disagree with you that our app is not reflected in Shopify after installation. They are all driving fantastic results, and it's worth the investment to them. We'd love to deliver the same service and results for you.

Also, the app is completely free for you to use at your order volume :)

Philippa Rose Boutique

Very frustrating. After using Spently paid versions for years, decided to go to the free version after downsizing. It would not let me use any templates in the free version and continually made me upgrade even though I did not need to.

Stone Bull Fight Club

Useless. Does not drive additional revenue.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the feedback. You may have to set your templates live in Shopify, or try experimenting with various marketing components in your emails to see additional revenue. If you need any help getting set up, one of our merchant success managers would be happy to assist! You can always reach us at support@spentlyhq.com

Sitting Pretty Halo Extensions

I don't normally leave reviews but I felt compelled today. This must be one of the worst email marketing softwares I've ever come across. Their old template builder was pretty ordinary (not very good). But their new template builder is literally one of the worst pieces of software I have ever come across. And I've used many.

April 16, 2020

We've worked very hard to continue to update our app since you last used it. It is now easier than ever to design all 21 of your Shopify notifications with our template builder and global settings. This allows you to configure all of your notifications at once, saving you time so you can get back to running your business.

In addition, we've also made significant improvements to all of our marketing components giving you more control of your recommendations and unique personalized discounts.

Lastly, we are always here to help you, so if there is something you are trying to achieve in our template builder or app, but can't get quite right, we'd be happy to do it for you.

Thanks for pushing us to be better.

Sleekzpro

Installation is quite easy. I decided to test with the free plan that is supposed to support up to 10 orders. A few hours and 4 orders later, I received an email to upgrade, that I have gone over the quota and no emails are being sent. By this time I had not even finished setting it up.

I addressed this with support. I upgraded to basic. I must have missed their notification email because I just logged in and found email sending had been suspended again - so I can upgrade again to the $40 plan. This was after sending just 34 emails which include order confirmation, shipping, out for delivery and order delivered.

I think this app uses cooked data to force you to upgrade billing. When I raised this with support, they asked for access to my store (which I gave), but they never offered any explanation why my order count and theirs do not match.

Be warned. Your emails will keep getting frozen until you reach $400 a month plan.

March 8, 2019

Sincere apologies for the experience you had. We pull the number of orders from Shopify's API to calculate this, but if there was some error, we would be happy to correct it. Please reach out to support@spentlyhq.com to get this resolved.

Bohemianflare Com

I HATE THIS APP, I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS TO AN ENEMY, MUCH LESS A FRIEND!! YOU GUYS REALLY NEED TO STOP FOCUSING ON TRYING TO MAKE MONEY WITH CRAPPY SERVICES AND SPEND MORE TIME ON GETTING THIS APP TOGETHER!!!

Fatma Bakirtas

After spending 1 hour editing 15 templates, it says I can only use one on a free plan, next plan is $19 for 50 emails... I am so disappointed..

March 8, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback! We have since introduced global settings into the email builder that allow you to design all 15 store emails is less than 15 minutes :)

Our new Starter plan allows you to send unlimited emails for up to 50 orders per month for free. Hope this is helpful!

Pure Hearts International

Beware. App's admin area doesn't work in the mobile environment, not even in Android Chrome Desktop View. App developer admits this fact.