Supercharged Store Emails

Supercharged Store Emails

by Spently

Insert recommendations, referrals and discounts within emails

Stone Bull Fight Club

Useless. Does not drive additional revenue.

Sitting Pretty Halo Extensions

I don't normally leave reviews but I felt compelled today. This must be one of the worst email marketing softwares I've ever come across. Their old template builder was pretty ordinary (not very good). But their new template builder is literally one of the worst pieces of software I have ever come across. And I've used many.

Sleekzpro

Installation is quite easy. I decided to test with the free plan that is supposed to support up to 10 orders. A few hours and 4 orders later, I received an email to upgrade, that I have gone over the quota and no emails are being sent. By this time I had not even finished setting it up.

I addressed this with support. I upgraded to basic. I must have missed their notification email because I just logged in and found email sending had been suspended again - so I can upgrade again to the $40 plan. This was after sending just 34 emails which include order confirmation, shipping, out for delivery and order delivered.

I think this app uses cooked data to force you to upgrade billing. When I raised this with support, they asked for access to my store (which I gave), but they never offered any explanation why my order count and theirs do not match.

Be warned. Your emails will keep getting frozen until you reach $400 a month plan.

Bohemianflare Com

I HATE THIS APP, I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS TO AN ENEMY, MUCH LESS A FRIEND!! YOU GUYS REALLY NEED TO STOP FOCUSING ON TRYING TO MAKE MONEY WITH CRAPPY SERVICES AND SPEND MORE TIME ON GETTING THIS APP TOGETHER!!!

Fatma Bakirtas

After spending 1 hour editing 15 templates, it says I can only use one on a free plan, next plan is $19 for 50 emails... I am so disappointed..

Pure Hearts International

Beware. App's admin area doesn't work in the mobile environment, not even in Android Chrome Desktop View. App developer admits this fact.