Supercharged Store Emails

Supercharged Store Emails

by Spently

Store email templates that boost sales and match your brand.

K9 Nutra

Have been looking forward to getting into this app and upgrading our emails for out upcoming new site. Unfortunately for me, it has become a hassle. The biggest headache is that after you spend considerable time on customizing an email, most of those customizations do not carry over to the next notification template. This did not seem correct so I checked the FAQ and it says to use the "Replicate" feature. Well I can't seem to locate it. Additionally, when going into he company settings, I continue to get a login error. This is after I am already logged in. Even after resetting the password it still gives the username / password error and will not log in. Very frustrating! The vast majority of reviews seem to speak well of the app. So take my experience with a grain of salt and I would recommend you try the app for yourself before making a decision. For me however, it just seems to be a bit too quirky for the price. Speaking of price, for the amount charged on mid to high tiers, there really should be a few more quality templates available to choose from. While the ones available are decent, it would still be nice to have a larger selection. Perhaps more will come in the future. For now, be prepared to do a good bit of customization. The interface is easy enough to work with though and you should get the hang of it quite quickly. Good luck!

Eighty6 Sunnies

Spently is a great app, but your new prices are out of control!! We are paying $9/month on an old store, which is fair. Now, Spently are charging $89/month if you have more than 100 orders... $1068 per year just for an email design app? Sorry, but that's just not worth it.

Mei Li Paperie

This app was just way too hard to customize... I had an easier time doing the HTML version that already comes in the Shopify system. I liked the idea that this app tracked people opening it ect. I think it is just silly that you can't change the background and button colours to have some possibility of the email looking like it belongs to your site... i mean that isn't that the most basic thing? I tried to ignore that fact and continue on but after 3 hours of fighting with getting our logos in the templates in the correct size (where the ideal size is not listed anywhere!)... and having to re upload the image every time in order to bring the image editing box up it I had to toss this app in the way too hard basket!! Really disappointed as it looked like it could be good... plus would save me from having the edit the HTML code of our current ones every time I want to change something.