Supercharged Store Emails

Supercharged Store Emails

by Spently

Store email templates that boost sales and match your brand.

Teacherlife

The app was very helpful and had a lot of opportunities to personalize the message our company wanted to send to our customers. I had no issues with the app and it was coded very well. It ran smoothly, was user friendly and had tons of templates to choose from.

Goldilockss Place

So far, Spently is great! I am currently using the free plan for just order confirmations and I really like it! My only complaint would be that some of the plans are a little expensive but other than that I love it!

Giardinoblu Jewellery Milan

I looove this app, absolutely easy to use, with many options and the customer support is excellent! A must for every small business e-commerce. Good job!

Roadmap Writers

Our revamped Order Confirmation email is getting RAVE reviews from our clients! Our only want is the ability to make different Order Confirmation emails based on what Product or Collection was ordered (as we offer services, not goods, so sometimes we would prefer if the confirmation email received contained different info than others). Other than that, very happy! :)

Apache Rose London

So far I have the free version of the app and have been able to create a beautiful bespoke order confirmation email template. I cannot offer an opinion on the rest of the options the app offers, but from what have seen of it so far, its a lovely app and there is very good customer service. www.apacheroselondon.com

Vipra Natural Choices

Why the standard Shopify email notifications look so bad is a wonder but this app does help things look a lot better!

Vetu De Joy

Really REALLY great app! Very intuitive and super easy to use. You can't go wrong!

Kollectionk

It's easy to use the app. You don't know html or CSS? It's okay. You can add images for promotions.I hope the app will have 2 features more. First one is a feature of personalized recommendation. And another one is a feature of dynamic coupon code.

blanketsandweaves

This is a very cool and easy to use product. I initially downloaded receiptly but after doing all the customisation, found out that it didn't work for an alternative payment method such as COD or EFT, Bank Deposit...so a bunch of people simply weren't getting it. So I swiftly deleted receiptly and found Spently which solved that problem. Boom. Good stuff.

WineStore Singapore

Just starting with these guys but so far it looks quite simple and in line with the promised stuff. Will get back with more feedback later!
Previous 1