Supercharged Store Emails

Supercharged Store Emails

by Spently

Turn your store emails into marketing opportunities.

Leebaby Galore

Love that the app has email templates for almost everything. Had a few problems understanding the discount codes, but was able to speak with someone in support who helped a lot.

Desi Royale

very satisfied with the app. The set up was easy. I just hope they include detailed reports w every plan

Naked Faire

Excellent customer service; when I had a problem they responded right away and fixed the issue immediately. The interface looks great and free feature seems plenty. I just started using this app, but it seems like it will be great!!

Teacherlife

The app was very helpful and had a lot of opportunities to personalize the message our company wanted to send to our customers. I had no issues with the app and it was coded very well. It ran smoothly, was user friendly and had tons of templates to choose from.

Goldilockss Place

So far, Spently is great! I am currently using the free plan for just order confirmations and I really like it! My only complaint would be that some of the plans are a little expensive but other than that I love it!

Giardinoblu Jewellery Milan

I looove this app, absolutely easy to use, with many options and the customer support is excellent! A must for every small business e-commerce. Good job!

Roadmap Writers

Our revamped Order Confirmation email is getting RAVE reviews from our clients! Our only want is the ability to make different Order Confirmation emails based on what Product or Collection was ordered (as we offer services, not goods, so sometimes we would prefer if the confirmation email received contained different info than others). Other than that, very happy! :)

Apache Rose London

So far I have the free version of the app and have been able to create a beautiful bespoke order confirmation email template. I cannot offer an opinion on the rest of the options the app offers, but from what have seen of it so far, its a lovely app and there is very good customer service. www.apacheroselondon.com

Vipra Natural Choices

Why the standard Shopify email notifications look so bad is a wonder but this app does help things look a lot better!

Vetu De Joy

Really REALLY great app! Very intuitive and super easy to use. You can't go wrong!

Previous 1