Spently ‑ Sales Booster

Spently ‑ Sales Booster | Reviews

by Spently

Boost Sales 14% via Post-Purchase Upsell & Cart Recovery Email

Pearl Street Caviar

I use this app to send order confirmation and shipping confirmation emails. It let's me further inform my customers and strive to increase their enjoyment of my product. Tina is extremely attentive and thorough. The development team is smart and agile, and rises to the challenge of unique requests. Thank you dev team! Thank you Spently!

McKizzo Ink

Great customer service! Tina set up all of the code and even customized it to match my website! I’m looking forward to seeing how my customer respond and if the coupon codes work as an incentive to return.

Jainacollection

Super application !! je recommande fortement, j'ai eu un peu de mal au début et on m'a répondu et aider très rapidement.

Rey to Z

Tina is amazing - her attention to detail, strategy, clear communication is exactly what we were hoping for when we decided to use Spently, very happy with their client relations team!

Forged Gaming

Spently more than paid for itself within the first 20 days of implementation and the team is great to work with!

Arkivio

I ran into some issues where Spently wasn't compatible with my stores latest theme update. The Spently support team were quick and efficient in their response and went above my expectations to fix the issue we had. Very impressed!

Bewilderness

App is very easy to use and the team is incredibly helpful! I had an issue the other day and they went above and beyond for me to resolve it quickly, great customer service.

LOVE & LINEN

Tina has gone above and beyond to tidy up our email templates and make sure we are getting our money's worth from Spently. Highly recommend this app for much better Shopify order notification emails!

BASTION BOLT ACTION PEN

The most incredible team! Definitely one of the best apps we have worked with in YEARS! Absolutely love it and recommend it to every shopify store owner.

ASSOULINE

The tech support is fantastic! Response time is fast and Tina has been super helpful on multiple occasions when issues have come up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52