Supercharged Store Emails

Supercharged Store Emails

by Spently

Insert recommendations, referrals and discounts within emails

Hat Heaven

Spently definitely gave my webstore's appearance an upgrade when it came to customer notification emails.

For businesses like webstores that rely HEAVILY on visual aesthetic appeal, Spently is truly valuable. No debating this fact. Ask yourself the hard question: Does your customer notifications look up to par? Unless you're already using a similar service or just really well-versed in code, probably not. Spently fills that gap for you. 5-stars from me.

DesignWerket

Easy to use and creates beautiful templates. We are so happy and grateful to find this app, and we have used it for a long time now :-)

Serious Country Sports US

SeriousCountrySports.com - we are delighted with the functionality of Spently. Highly recommended for Abandoned Baskets and Follow-up email campaigns.

ozpack.au

Spently simplify email marketing. Thumbs up. Easy to use. Bring lots of return customer back to our store.

ZABBLETREE

The team at Spently is amazing. They actually give one on one service. Rare for this industry...

They went through our business model first, customized our set up for our type of clients needs, and then followed up on our progress. They helped with some adjustments to our email timelines and gave very good insights that we would not have thought of on our own.

We highly recommend the Spently team and their services.

57 Peaks

Spently automatically sends out professional looking emails to our customers. We're not a big store yet, but Spently is helping us get bigger faster.

Annmarie Skin Care

Using Spently has helped Annmarie Skin Care leverage more revenue, even with a narrow attribution window. Plus, the team has been helpful in a total redesign of our transactional emails, to ensure a sleek customer experience. Ours has been great, by the way, living up to the White Glove claim. Definitely recommend!

LightingTrendz

Downloaded and slacked a bit in getting myself started, but Spently did not disappoint. Gave me a phone call and some direct help putting together our templates and getting us going! Finally a company that puts fourth effort to make sure your getting the most from your money. Thanks Spently!

Bikini Crush Swimwear

We have been using one month and so far it has generated more sales from recovery. It is pricey, but if it will make us money then thats OK. We like how it creates custom discount codes for each customer automatically

Shelly J Luxury

When it comes to sending beautiful emails Spently is the app to do that. I downloaded the app month ago and it has generates sales for me. I recommend this app for everyone, you will never regret it. Cheers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31