Spently Email Marketing

Spently Email Marketing

by Spently

Boost sales via Order, Shipping, Cart Recovery Email Templates

Booty Parlor

If you are reading this review, Spently is a tool you should be using. End of story. We use Klaviyo for the bulk of our email marketing, but using only that leaves holes in an email strategy. We weren't able to leverage notification emails to generate more revenue. We weren't able to really take charge on upgrading what our notification and transaction emails looked like as they go to our customers. Spently changed that, and they gave us a lot more control over what our emails looked like and how they functioned. That's enough to pay for the service, I promise you. Beyond the app being great at what it does, let's talk customer service. I told the Spently team that we had an upcoming launch SOON. Their response was to take our site design and help us create beautiful email templates that matched it for every notification we need to send out, in under a week. I cannot stress enough: not only does Spently do it's job as an app and WAY MORE than pay for itself, but their team took DAYS of work off of my shoulders when my time was limited and pressure was on. They are friendly, helpful, and seem genuinely awesome in every way. This morning, a member of their team reached out to me and told me she had seen the new site in it's final form and had suggestions on updating the templates. These are people you want on your side, and you should use Spently. It is not an expense, it is an investment with a huge ROI, and not investing will cost you money.

Phetamine

A great experience from their customer service they answer any and all questions you may have in regard to your store or their product.

Goju Shots

Spently has completely upgraded how we do EDM's. Our emails are now on-brand and we saw our revenue grow almost instantly. Highly recommend!

bonbuz

Tina and Jaret have been nothing short of real partners throughout the whole process of getting Spently up and running on our platform and beyond. Tina has consistently followed up on updates to help us optimize our conversions and add new features that they bring to market. Our emails look amazing, they convert to ROI and the whole post purchase experience is designed for a seamless customer experience. Thank you Spently team!

Asher + Rye

It would be nice if I could customize the design elements in the email even more, that way it would be completely seamless with our shops marketing emails.

Shine The Light On

I have used this app for a while and I love it. The whole team is amazing to work with!!! They make everything so easy and saw results within the first week.

Gin Amber Beauty - 100% Natural

Always helpful, and go above and beyond to make sure we are satisfied! Tina went out of her way to analyze our account and redesign our templates to maximize CTR. Thanks, again!

Lifespace

We love this app, it has personalised all our correspondence with our clients. The service is also quick and great, they are always willing to help or guide where they can.

semcoworks

Since we installed the app, our store looks more professional and it makes money by sending people back to our store. Customer Service here is also awesome. Have been using Spently on all our stores.

Euro Flowers

We've been super happy with Spently ever since we added it to our store. We've generated way more revenue with Spently than we anticipated, and the cost has paid back in spades.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50