Supercharged Store Emails

Supercharged Store Emails

by Spently

Turn your store emails into marketing opportunities.

Camping Accessories Unlimited

I would 100% recommend this app to anyone, very easy layout and customer service is amazing. I had a small problem and they were extremely helpful and helped me fix it. Keep up the great work!

Wolf & Moon

We've used the app to make our Shopify customer notification emails look and feel on brand. It works perfectly, and we're super happy with the results. Would highly recommend.

Chels' Lil Boutique

I have found this app super easy to use, and it has given me everything I need to build my workflow! Happy Merchant here!!

One Body Beauty

Beautiful layouts and templates! I have gained so many more orders since using this app, as well as increased conversion rates. Also support has been helpful in answering any questions that I may have.

SaltBae50

This app is amazing, great customer service and this does help you increase your revenue. Highly recommend!

Backstage Rockstar

I have tried a LOT of solutions to maximise my email efficiency and Spently really does the job well. You can replace all of the standard Shopify emails with your own branded set and include coupons, recommend products and so much more.

You have the peace of mind knowing that all of your emails are sent through Shopify's servers so the delivery rate is fantastic. Also, because these emails are transactional, the open rates are phenomenal and you can subtly include upsells and cross sells without coming across too 'salesy' like the way a newsletter campaign might be perceived.

There's a full range of Automation series that you can set up including Customer Winback, Cart Abandonment, Review Requests, Customer Purchase History et cetera.

Install now - worth every penny!

P.S. The Customer Support is Outstanding too!

Tony O'Hora - Backstage Rockstar

Coastal Scents

Spently is phenomenal! There really isn't another solution that I would even consider to create custom notification emails. This is the first app I tell every new store owner to install.

It drives revenue, their support is great, and it makes your brand stand out at the most important touchpoints that customers care about.

The dynamic personalized coupon codes are a feature that you won't find anywhere else. I would leave 10 stars if I could!

InsiktsPortalen

Fantastic app that makes really beautiful emails, and followup emails that are phenomenal! Quick support.

chaserbrand.com

Spently took our site to a whole other level. the UX is now top notch thanks for an easy email set up process and seamless integration. The coupon feature is key, and has generated a ton of revenue for us in a very short amount of time. Kudos to Roddy and the Spently team for making such a great product!

StickerYou Store

Really helpful staff! Their service is great to help you get set up and fully understand the REVENUE-DRIVING potential of the app in upgrading your automatic customer emails through Shopify to be both on-brand and shoppable!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32