Supercharged Store Emails

Supercharged Store Emails

by Spently

Turn your store emails into marketing opportunities.

Ralph Christian

Great app and great customer service. Does what it says on the tin and really help with repeat purchases. Would definitely recommend!

The Green Rift

Spently is a great app for emails sent for the shop on orders. We have had issues updating our logo to a most recent version, but these issues aren't cause for concern to not give a 5-star rating. Overall, I'm very please with using how the app communicates with Kit and raises our level of professionalism towards new and returning customers.

Only con that I have, is that the Starter Plan would start with 100 monthly orders vs. 50. This would allow for smaller businesses like ours to expand a bit for holiday sales without having to break the budget.

MOOMENN

Callum was a great support and app does exactly what is suppose to do, with amazing interface and slick features. Top and recommended

Iron Doggy™

So far, Spently has proven to be an effective complement to omnisend. It is easy to use and modify. We are very happy with the excellent support from Roddy and Callum. It is a fantastic app.

TBS The Beautiful Store

I wanted to raise my level of customer communication and find something that was both professional and easy to use. This is it! Besides the support from Callum & Roddy being excellent, I love the look and feel of the emails that now go out on our behalf. Am thrilled so far and am sure it will continue.

Esajian Wheel

Great support from Callum. Going to apply his recommendations this evening. Looking forward to some results which I'm sure will happen.

FuegoLight

Love this app! Installed Spently this past week and it was super easy to setup all of my emails, love the way they look and already drove me some additional sales. Keep up the great work!

Dragon Bicycles

The app is easy to use and navigate without any coding background. I've found the customer support team to be very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend Spently.

Deuce Brand

This app has turned our notifications into a new channel of revenue for us! Highly recommend using this app.

Lolo Beauty

Really enjoy using this app. Has a lot of different features you can use. Roddy and Callum over at Spently were kind enough to get my get my store set up within a day or two. Looking forward to all the additional revenue brought in because of Spently.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40