Supercharged Store Emails

Supercharged Store Emails

by Spently

Turn your store emails into marketing opportunities.

Men's Luxury Outlet

Simple and easy to use. However, I outgrew my plan in 2 days and had to upgrade to the $99/mo plan.

February 20, 2020

Thanks for the 5-star review! We love to support entrepreneurs and as such, we provide our app for free to merchants who are starting out and do less than 50 orders a month.

As a merchant doing more than 50 orders a month you should see a significant return on investment from using Spently, and it should more than cover the cost of the app.

If you need any tips on how to maximize your ROI from our app or need any help getting set up please do not hesitate to reach out to support@spentlyhq.com. We'd be happy to help :)

Weenie Love

I haven't started using the app yet, just getting it set up to go live. I'm writing the review to say the staff has been great. So far, my experience with Spently has been exceptional and personal. I'm looking forward to working with them.

De Watère

I had a small issue not finding my way around the app. So, I opened the chat window and Callum created a whole set of Mails for me within a few minutes. Super helpful and more than I expected!

LUXURYSHAPEWEAR

Awesome support, the best! Good luck to you guys! Your patience is unlimited and most importantly all issues are resolved super professionally and quickly. I recommend. Keep it up Callum!

Ralph Christian

Great app and great customer service. Does what it says on the tin and really help with repeat purchases. Would definitely recommend!

The Green Rift

Spently is a great app for emails sent for the shop on orders. We have had issues updating our logo to a most recent version, but these issues aren't cause for concern to not give a 5-star rating. Overall, I'm very please with using how the app communicates with Kit and raises our level of professionalism towards new and returning customers.

Only con that I have, is that the Starter Plan would start with 100 monthly orders vs. 50. This would allow for smaller businesses like ours to expand a bit for holiday sales without having to break the budget.

MOOMENN

Callum was a great support and app does exactly what is suppose to do, with amazing interface and slick features. Top and recommended

Iron Doggy™

So far, Spently has proven to be an effective complement to omnisend for us. It is easy to navigate and configure. We are happy with the responsive (and friendly) support from both Roddy and Callum. We received a positive ROI within the first month. Highly recommend!

TBS The Beautiful Store

I wanted to raise my level of customer communication and find something that was both professional and easy to use. This is it! Besides the support from Callum & Roddy being excellent, I love the look and feel of the emails that now go out on our behalf. Am thrilled so far and am sure it will continue.

Esajian Wheel

Great support from Callum. Going to apply his recommendations this evening. Looking forward to some results which I'm sure will happen.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40