Beautiful email templates
Your store emails are your highest opened. They should match your brand — do yours?
Drive repeat purchases
We have driven millions for Shopify merchants using product recommendations, discounts and referrals within their email templates.
Leverage on-going support to maximize your marketing efforts from our customer success team in Canada.
About Supercharged Store Emails
Why choose Spently?
Walk alongside thousands of merchants on Shopify that have chosen Spently.
They tell us its working, and confirmed that it’s the easiest way to drive repeat purchases.
If they can, then so can you.
Here at Spently, our growth is tied to your success.
We know setting up your email templates is a commitment of your time, and that’s why we’ve created our new template builder — fifteen minutes is all you’ll need.
The truth is every opportunity has a cost, whether or not you take advantage of it — the reality is that by waiting, you miss out on something that could be serving you already.
How does it work?
It's quite simple.
Once you're in the builder, you'll be guided by our wizard and prompted to choose one of our themes for your email templates. Each of these themes will include support for all your Shopify notification emails.
Our partnership with Out of the Sandbox & Pixel Union lets you choose an email template theme to match your store's design — allowing you to keep consistent branding across all touchpoints.
Spently allows you to engage with your customers using marketing components that are embedded right within your Shopify notification emails — these emails have substantially higher open rate paired with greater revenue generated per email, as opposed to newsletters.
What can I do with Spently?
- Drive sales through awareness using product recommendations, and insert smart product up-sells based on your customer's past purchasing behaviour right within your notification emails
- Incentivize using discount codes, and take advantage of unique discount codes to encourage your customers to make a purchase
- Spread the word using referrals, so your existing customers can moonlight as affiliates, and position your referral program to reach scale using referral links
- Deepen customer engagement using social media links by adding a social widget to your notification emails, so your customers can follow, interact, and keep up to date with your posts on a preferred social network
What else can I do?
- Foster customer retention by using automated follow-up sequences, allowing you to connect with your customers to gather feedback, create strategic replenishment emails, or address abandoned checkouts to aid in order recovery
All of these emails are based on events, and triggers you specify.
- Measure with our analytics dashboard, and get the insights you need to optimize. So you can iterate objectively — based on data
You can also get granular, and monitor attribution based on unique links, along with individual stats for each Shopify notification, and follow-up email.
Experiment for yourself today using our Starter Plan, or hop on a 14-day trial for one of our premium plans.
- Bold Product Options,
- ShopPad Infinite Options
Free to install
Additional charges of $19.99 after 10 monthly orders
Store Notification Emails
Unique Discount Codes
or $32.08/month billed at $385 once per year
Up to 100 monthly orders
Everything in Starter, Basic and the following:
Additional Marketing Components
Priority Email Support
or $80/month billed at $960 once per year
Up to 1000 monthly orders
Everything in Pro and the following:
Custom Email Design Modifications
Early Access to New Features
Priority Phone & Email Support
or $416.67/month billed at $5,000 once per year
Dedicated Onboarding Specialist
Email Design & Setup
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 352 reviews
Most recent reviews
This app is actually useful; however, if you are not html savvy you will get lost in coding translation. It only helps if you know the html basics. Here at SM Fashion, we actually had to reedit and revise the emails several times because there is no place to edit the html code until it's being exported and saved. If anyone wants some amazing customized emails, choose Supercharged Store Emails.
Also, make sure that you are aware of the "global style" editing because those settings are for all email designs unless the green globe isn't selected. Another thing to be in the know of is the Advance Settings.
Con: It would be nice to be able do more html editing before the export.
The Compass Rose
I loved the customer service and they went above and beyond! I loved the screen share option to help customers understand better.
The Sorting Shop
I just started using the auto emails and they look amazing! Plus, the customer service has been so helpful. The instant chat with their reps is quick and easy. So far I'm very happy with the app!