Spice Image Gallery

Spice Image Gallery

by Spice Gems

Create Beautiful Image Galleries. No Coding Required

Mndla Yoga

I couldn't have had a better experience dealing with the developers at Spice Gems! The customer service was exceptional and they had great technical expertise. The features of my online store's theme was conflicting with the layout of the Spice Image Gallery and the team at Spice Gems fixed the issue in a timely manner. Their prompt response to my inquiry was pleasantly surprising and very much appreciated and not to mention the gallery itself brings a beautiful touch to the look and feel of my store. It showcases my products in such a clean and sleek way. Love all the features of this app, it was very easy to use and I was able to add images in bulk within seconds! I would definitely recommend the Spice Image Gallery by Spice Gems to anyone who wants to have an aesthetically pleasing way to showcase their products and who's looking for a simple and easy to use tool to accomplish that goal. Thank you to the Spice Gems Team, Kay

The Luxe Lens

So pleased with this app! It's exactly what I wanted -- an easy, light app that allows me to easily display different types of photo galleries on my site, with the ability to zoom on click. Win!

Martell Knives

Very nice app for a gallery. Easy to set up. I would prefer if it had allowed to pull images from those already uploaded into Shopify but this was only a minor annoyance. It works very well though.

Allthingsparty

Just installed this a couple of hours ago & I have my 1st gallery up already. Very Happy with it. It is a little limiting only being able to use landscape or 1:1 image size but all in all still very happy.

Volleyzstore

Awesome!!! Support was fast and prompt. Thank you!

Casna

easy to use, very good customer support:)

Fl House

Absolutely amazing plugin, seamless integration with Shopify. Extremely user friendly interface, not sure why people would need to contact support to use this plugin. Thanks Spice Gems! Porter Technology - https://www.portertechnology.com

Flashbackbox

The app is just great and the service could not be better or more helpful! I am really happy with the app :)

Thecatriarchy

Excellent app and personal support!!

Barkingcompanion

I was looking for a way to show photos of my customers using our products. This app is perfect for that! The gallery takes 1-2 seconds to load when opening the page, but the app is very easy to install on any page and looks amazing!
Previous 1 3