Spice Image Gallery

Photo Galleries. Create LookBook Gallery and Image Gallery

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Martell Knives

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Very nice app for a gallery. Easy to set up. I would prefer if it had allowed to pull images from those already uploaded into Shopify but this was only a minor annoyance. It works very well though.

Wakingbeeus

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Thanks for this free app and it does exactly what I wanted from the image gallery app! I just wanted a grid-view gallery which I could add link to each image. It is very simple, straightforward, and easy to use. Your photos will be crop out to the square size, yes, but what i did is to make a proper image outside the app and bulk downloaded them in. No embedding problem with my Debut theme. I embedded both on Page, and Collection.The only thing which I expect to be improved is a download speed. It still take a little long but I couldn't expect anything more from this free service. Thanks!

Am Style Events

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Well this looks great in the demo. I tried it out for my website and it crops alot of my photos, it is very slow in loading up, and it dont seem to be too mobile friendly. I will keep looking for another gallery app that hopefully works a little better.

The Serpents Club

Time spent using app About 23 hours

would be much better if the pictures were clickable and would enlarge. so far its cropping photos down to a square size and actually making a lot of images not look good/missing key pieces of the image because of this.