Spice Image Gallery

Spice Image Gallery

by Spice Gems

Photo Galleries. Create LookBook Gallery and Image Gallery

Martell Knives

Very nice app for a gallery. Easy to set up. I would prefer if it had allowed to pull images from those already uploaded into Shopify but this was only a minor annoyance. It works very well though.

Wakingbeeus

Thanks for this free app and it does exactly what I wanted from the image gallery app! I just wanted a grid-view gallery which I could add link to each image. It is very simple, straightforward, and easy to use. Your photos will be crop out to the square size, yes, but what i did is to make a proper image outside the app and bulk downloaded them in. No embedding problem with my Debut theme. I embedded both on Page, and Collection.The only thing which I expect to be improved is a download speed. It still take a little long but I couldn't expect anything more from this free service. Thanks!

Am Style Events

Well this looks great in the demo. I tried it out for my website and it crops alot of my photos, it is very slow in loading up, and it dont seem to be too mobile friendly. I will keep looking for another gallery app that hopefully works a little better.

The Serpents Club

would be much better if the pictures were clickable and would enlarge. so far its cropping photos down to a square size and actually making a lot of images not look good/missing key pieces of the image because of this.