Order Delivery Date Picker

Allow customers to select order delivery date on cart page

$7.50/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Order Delivery Date Picker

HELLO HOUSEPLANT

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent app that functions as advertised and the support team is quick to respond to my queries. Thank you!

Mishann floristics

I installed this application as it best suited my needs. This is the most user-friendly calendar app. When I turned to the developers with a request to help me with changing the calendar theme and they quickly and as I wanted to fix it.

The Oyster Shed

Fantastic App simple to use with a fantastic support team who are quick to reply and cant help enough. I will be looking to add other products from Spice order as cant recommend them highly enough. Also excellent value for Money.

Dinner Dispatch

We are very happy with this app as it was the simplest and most cost-effective way to make it mandatory for our customers to select a delivery date during checkout. The best part is how helpful and responsive the developers have been to customize the app to meet our unique situation. Thanks for a great app!

Lollylicious.com.au

Location Australia

This app is fantastic! I can't speak highly enough of the customer service and support i received during set up of this app. It does just what i need and the service team answered any questions i had within 12 hours. Very happy with this app.

Thomas Joseph Butchery

Great app, simple to set up and even though we had an issue, the excellent customer support fixed super quickly. Would definitely recommend.

Meyer Natural Foods

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Very happy with this app. It is easy to implement and the customer service team responded within a day or two to all of our questions so far with helpful advice and code snippets to adjust the plugin to our needs.

Westmead Hospital Florist

Location Australia

I used this app to collect all the data I need for each order and it does exactly what it says. We had a slight glitch with time zones, but after contacting the developers, this was fixed overnight. They really understood how important it was and got it investigated and fixed quickly. Great app, great support.