Product Addons

Product Addons

by Spice Gems

Display related products as accessories on product page.

jenb-shop.nl/

Great and easy to use app. Quick response from customer service. Attach adons to collections is really a great benefit.

Objectt Optik

Good app. Linking products together instead of bundling.
Easy backend.
Easy setup.
And the most important is, quick CS!

Travelteq

I used this app to add cross-sell to my product page offering, via a minimalistic checkbox (after hours of testing bundle apps and custom coding).

Works like a charm, customer service was mega quick. Fixed all within an hour of my request. Really appreciated.

Able to use the custom CSS feature to make it look & feel native

Sticky Kit

I'm sorry to be the one to give a poor review, but the app just didn't perform well after the installation on my store (using the theme Modular)

First, for some strange reason, the square for the image of the addon product was not centered and only half of the image was showing.

Another problem was that when I selected the addon and added both products to the cart, the quantity of parent product was doubled! That could have led to very angry customers if I wouldn't have noticed.

Also, my theme is using an "add to cart" functionality that doesn't leave the product page, but with this widget installed, it stopped working even for products without addons, going straight to the cart page.

I immediately contacted support but it's Sunday so I understand they couldn't get back to me soon. I found another app at a very similar price which worked perfectly from the start, so I decided to simply uninstall this one.

This app looked promising, but it's buggy. The installation instructions were a bit confusing too. Hopefully the developers can fix it and improve it in the future, but for now, I can't recommend it.

BTW, there are no instructions provided for those nice style settings from the media gallery screenshots.

February 10, 2020

Hello Jessica,

Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback.

I checked our help desk. We received your query at 7:45 AM IST (on a Sunday) and by 1 PM IST you had already posted a 1 star review.

The issues that you have mentioned can sometimes occur due to theme css and js conflict. We would have fixed it in 24-48 working hours.

A lot of our customers have Ajax cart functionality and our app works perfectly on their stores.

In case you decide to install the app back again in future, feel free to contact us and we will fix these issues for you.

I am happy that you found an app which works for you. I wish you luck and success with your venture.

-Ankit
Co-Founder, SpiceGems

b.stow

The app is perfect! Super easy to install and allows us to customize the add-on options to all of our products with ease! And the customer service is absolutely amazing! They helped style the look of the add-ons per our requests, guided us on how to remove/add things on our own side and went above-and-beyond in adding code to our site to adjust the total on the "Add to cart" button to reflect the cost of any added products! Highly recommend this app. Get it - you will not be disappointed!

Lorraine and Blair

Very impressed with the app abilities, integration and the super helpful support team. Highly recommend!

EKOBOR

Very helpful and responsive !!!! And they really spend time and effort to
Help and sort out the problems as I am not a technical person at all !!

JULCOR FLOWERSHOP

Thanks, Harshita, very responsive support. They are willing to extend and give full support for the client's needs. These apps are easy to navigate and very users friendly. I am a very happy customer.

Gingerbread World

The app does what it promises. I had some trouble finding where to insert the snippet and emailed for help. They took care of everything for me and then some. Using the app is intuitive and easy even for a non tecky person. Even changing the look of the app within the theme is pretty easy. This app allows me to present a product collection in a way that makes sense for my customers while still managing my inventory correctly.

The Bunched Co.

What a fantastic App not to mention how helpful and efficient the staff are in dealing with any issues. I can not recommend this app more. Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5