Product Addons

Product Addons

by Spice Gems

Display related products as accessories on product page.

CHAO CHAO

I used this app to help my store to cross-sell products. I found the product very helpful.

Customer service was extremely helpful and probably one of the best customer service experiences I have had. They were able to customize the app 100% helping me save money and time! I am very happy to have found this app.

Furthermore, the communication was very professional and fast!

I will recommend this app to anyone who needs the feature.

OUD COLLECTION

This App is clean and the team behind is fantastic. Even without contacting them, these guys were proactive to see who installed the app and if something was wrong, they contacted me before I reached out to them. The App appearance is clean and I don't see any bug in the functionality. Let's see what it brings up for us.

Homeflair

Great support and quick response. They changed everything and made sure it was working . Didn't know anything about css and how to customise it to the look i wanted, so i asked and they fixed it for me.

momkind

Amazing and very fast responding customer support.
Just installed the app and they helped me with making it look flawless on my site!

jenb-shop.nl/

Great and easy to use app. Quick response from customer service. Attach adons to collections is really a great benefit.

Objectt Optik

Good app. Linking products together instead of bundling.
Easy backend.
Easy setup.
And the most important is, quick CS!

Travelteq

I used this app to add cross-sell to my product page offering, via a minimalistic checkbox (after hours of testing bundle apps and custom coding).

Works like a charm, customer service was mega quick. Fixed all within an hour of my request. Really appreciated.

Able to use the custom CSS feature to make it look & feel native

Sticky Kit

Update: Support contacted me offering to fix the issues, and they claim to be working to make their app more robust. I’m not reinstalling just to check at this point, but it’s good to know that they try to help and improve. My impressions about the app remain the same, but since I was on a free trial and I decided not to give it a second chance, I‘ve updated the star rating based on the willingness of their support service.
———
I'm sorry to be the one to give a poor review, but the app just didn't perform well after the installation on my store (using the theme Modular)

First, for some strange reason, the square for the image of the addon product was not centered and only half of the image was showing.

Another problem was that when I selected the addon and added both products to the cart, the quantity of parent product was doubled! That could have led to very angry customers if I wouldn't have noticed.

Also, my theme is using an "add to cart" functionality that doesn't leave the product page, but with this widget installed, it stopped working even for products without addons, going straight to the cart page.

I immediately contacted support but it's Sunday so I understand they couldn't get back to me soon. I found another app at a very similar price which worked perfectly from the start, so I decided to simply uninstall this one.

This app looked promising, but it's buggy. The installation instructions were a bit confusing too. Hopefully the developers can fix it and improve it in the future, but for now, I can't recommend it.

BTW, there are no instructions provided for those nice style settings from the media gallery screenshots.

February 10, 2020

Hello Jessica,

Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback.

I checked our help desk. We received your query at 7:45 AM IST (on a Sunday) and by 1 PM IST you had already posted a 1 star review.

The issues that you have mentioned can sometimes occur due to theme css and js conflict. We would have fixed it in 24-48 working hours.

A lot of our customers have Ajax cart functionality and our app works perfectly on their stores.

In case you decide to install the app back again in future, feel free to contact us and we will fix these issues for you.

I am happy that you found an app which works for you. I wish you luck and success with your venture.

-Ankit
Co-Founder, SpiceGems

b.stow

The app is perfect! Super easy to install and allows us to customize the add-on options to all of our products with ease! And the customer service is absolutely amazing! They helped style the look of the add-ons per our requests, guided us on how to remove/add things on our own side and went above-and-beyond in adding code to our site to adjust the total on the "Add to cart" button to reflect the cost of any added products! Highly recommend this app. Get it - you will not be disappointed!

Lorraine and Blair

Very impressed with the app abilities, integration and the super helpful support team. Highly recommend!