Product Addons

Display related products accessories on product page.

$9.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sandra's Stitch Stash

I had a conflict with another app and these guys really came thru, wrote a custom script to fix the problem and everything works great now!!!

The Leather Satchel Co.

This is the second Shopify store that we built. The first app we installed was Product Addons. This is not just because of the App, it is powerful and versatile, that is 30% of the reason. The other 70% comes down to the INCREDIBLE support of the team.

We wanted to do somethings very niche to us (we offer 2,000+ products with many customisations) and they helped us without any hesitation, even helping us on a bug from the theme affecting the product page. Their support is truly second to none and deserves all the recognition they can get, Shopify if you are reading this give these guys all your awards!

Forever Young eBike

This app allowed me to easily display add-ons to my products and customer support installed it for me extremely quickly. I'm a very happy customer.

Uniq MX

I contacted the support cause I was having doubts about how to place the add on correctly and they help me very fast with all of our needs and I am very satisfied with the results. The app is performing very well.

Stona

Very easy to use, great and fast customer support. If you are looking for a quick and simple app this app is the one you need. Very happy with it!

Bagpad

Very simple and easy to use, the help team replies super quick and are happy to fix any of your problems.

Isha Body Jewellery

I have been with Shopify for 4 years now and use a number of 3rd party apps. Have to say that Zeeshan has shown the most committed and responsive customer care yet! Thanks so much - really pleased with this app and workings and plenty of support for and changes required to display etc. :-) Downlod it, you won’t be disappointed.

The Merry Lion

The app integrated smoothly, and the team was so helpful with customizing the options for my store, would 100% recommend!

mywazoo

The support crew is fantastic! They helped me install and provided customizations to match my theme in less than 24 hours after contacting them. It's a great tool for our business to add product add ons to specific products with little work!

Dream well baby

Great App, and excellent customer service. the support team installed the app for me within 30 minutes of asking them and even adapted the color to match my theme. Highly recommended.