Product Addons

Display related products accessories on product page.

$9.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Wickedly Indulgent

Love this app, the developers where super helpful, they installed the app for me and even customized it to suit my theme and requirements.
I would definitely recommend this app, we sell gift hampers and it is perfect for the customer to be able to add some extra chocolates etc to their gift hamper. Spice gems will be my first choice when it comes to choosing apps. This is the app in action on our website https://wickedlyindulgent.co.nz/collections/for-him/products/lazy-sundays-kraft-beer-nuts-fudge-popcorn-gift-hamper

UpTeeth

Great app and absolutely amazing support. Worked hard to help me customize the app to my exact specifications

Inline lighting

SUPER!! Lets forget the app for one moment...We have had dealings with sooo many app producers and SpiceGems has to be the BEST we have ever encountered. They was fast to respond, and dealt with a minor placement issue of the Product add on in the product view. More than this, they have even assisted in helping with some customisation of the app (front end). The app works a treat - All in all, this product is solid. Will be looking at all their apps after this.....Thanks SpiceGem!

littlewhimsy

Great app. Easy to set up and looks great on our store. The developers quickly helped me customise it to the look I wanted too see it here https://www.littlewhimsy.co.nz/collections/bibs-dummies/products/bibs-pacifier-set-four-cloud-blush-sage-ivory-size-1-newborn

The only improvement would be a dashboard showing the analytics of how many items have been sold using the app.

Botanical Art Florist

Great app. Simple and easy to use, served the purpose I needed it for. Customer support is excellent too, developers promptly assisted with installation and customising the app's appearance to match my store's theme.

Champs Fleur

Great support team, needed some adjustments, they were very quick to solve the issue. I highly recommend this app if you require an addon to a product.

InteriorNetworks

Excellent app and great customer service. They will make sure the app gets up and running in your Shopify theme even if that means one of their developers has to implement the code themselves.

Consiglio's Kitchenware

Excellent App with excellent and timely support and customer service! Would highly recommend them for anyone looking to add products addons to the product pages.

Cake Together

Superb customer service and definitely a great app! Very cohesive with our website and loads quick as well.

Consiglio's Kitchenware

Great app very easy to use and implement. Allows customers to select frequently purchased items or associated products and increases overall order value. Customer service is excellent as well.