Product Addons

Product Addons

by Spice Gems

Display related products as accessories on product page.

OzStitch

This app helped us solve a problem we had with our online needlecraft store. It helps us to sell kitting services with our tapestry products and increases our average sale. Very easy to use.

The Good Rug ™

I have NEVER had the kind of support that this app offers. The minute I sent out an email asking for help with the app, they requested collaborator status, and went in and updated everything, and even customized my addons to my theme...so essentially they will do the whole setup for you. They answer every email/question within moments and are fantastically helpful. I've had some bad experiences with Shopify apps that take your money/time, and then don't respond with help, but this is not one of them. Very cool support and I'm happy with how it looks too. I plan to continue doing addons for my products as I go. Highly recommended.

LORDON

This app did exactly what I wanted it to. The support is INCREDIBLE. They are really fast to help and they go above and beyond. Thrilled with this app!

Kiss Mwah

These guys are amazing, seriously. They have set up everything made me extra money in there app. Whenever I need assistance they are always there! Seriously Please use and support there apps as you will not be disappointed.

Thanks

Danny

JD Stitchery

This app does exactly what it says it does. One of my product lines offers a base kit and the addons will make it a full kit. I actually had bookmarked this app months ago until I had time to create the addon products for this purpose.

Note that I am running the Warehouse theme, which has an Ajax cart. Initially the app was adding the master product to the cart twice. This issue was resolved inside of 24 hours, and they also automatically added the CSS logic to make the app match my theme, saving me that effort!

This app will be an excellent addition to my store.

Lux Lampshades

I have downloaded several apps from the app store and the customer service has been superior here. I highly recommend you give them a try! I am very pleased.

Gleeb

Customer service is amazing, they were able to fix every issue I had as well as customized the app for us!

Inspire Masks

This app accomplished exactly what we were looking to do by allowing customers to add certain items onto their purchase. So far it has worked flawlessly and the customer service and support team was more than responsive and very helpful!

Vape Daze

Customer service is fantastic! If the app doesn't support something you are after, these guys will go above and beyond to make it happen! Well worth the subscription costs, for the customer service alone. I have asked them for a few things now and everytime they've been fast and spot on! 100% recommend

Selpizz

amazing support, i wish every app developer was like them! They help customizing the app to any extent you need to.