Product Addons

Product Addons

by Spice Gems

Display related products as accessories on product page.

Mondaine

This app is great. Installation was quick&easy and when we got stuck with an issue specific to our theme the support was lightening fast to help us resolve the issue.

Wild Knight® Distillery

Very happy. Simple to set-up. Needed a small tweak to the styling on our product page but the support was fast and very helpful. This has really helped cross-selling of our products, as the options are displayed right be the 'add to cart' button' without interfering pop-ups on the page, so has made a positive user experience. Thanks to the developers and support teams :)

Batavia Machinery, Inc

Just fantastic exactly what I was looking for very easy to set up and customer service was amazing they get right back to me by email every time. Thanks for a great product

Adelante Shoe Co.

Simple app that adds great revenue generating functionality. The customer service is quick and super helpful! Highly recommend.

Her Candle Company

I'm better sure I'm going to keep this app once my free trial is up. The customer service was amazing at helping me get the code added super fast.

ispapel

It is a great addition to my store, the team was able to help me achieve the goal I had for this app. There were really prompt in responding and very easy to understand options and suggestions, I appreciate their help so so much! I will definitely use it for other stores I am opening.

VapourOxide-Shopify

Honestly, great plugin with great customer service. Support is second to none. I contacted them to help me out with theme integration and before I knew it, problem was solved.

Bolmondo

One of the best app I use on my store. Their support is excellent. They response very quickly. I highly recommend.

Project E Beauty

Extremely Helpful!=] Resolve the question within 2 days.
More important, it really helps on the sales!

CHAO CHAO

I used this app to help my store to cross-sell products. I found the product very helpful.

Customer service was extremely helpful and probably one of the best customer service experiences I have had. They were able to customize the app 100% helping me save money and time! I am very happy to have found this app.

Furthermore, the communication was very professional and fast!

I will recommend this app to anyone who needs the feature.