Spiff 3D Product Customizer

Spiff 3D Product Customizer

by spiff

Personalize products in 3D or AR. Customization that works

3kingsmerch

Amazing customer service from start to finish. The team at Spiff helped build me a 3D model. Any question I had they answered it in a timely manner. Will highly recommend over other companies

April 7, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words and support - the whole team got a kick when reading this! Looking forward to supporting your success in the future too.

Shonovi Customs

These guys are the real deal when you are looking for when the need for specific customization is needed. The support here that I have receive here takes away all the questions I had with the app. They are not scared to get on the phone and explain what they do and what they can offer. I been with these people for almost a month now and They can transform anything you have into a nice looking 3d model.

April 5, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback. The plaques are a great idea and we were impressed with the degree of hand-made personalization which you apply to each product. Looking forward to supporting you more in the future as the store grows.

Zoa candle

Great app. I'll be honest I'm very new to web development, a complete novice. But the team at spiff are phenomenal, and were able to get everything set up exactly the way I wanted it. Great app with a great team behind it! Regards Zoa candle

March 20, 2020

Thanks mate for your honest review. Your candles are great and pleased you were the first custom candle-maker in the world to use our tech. Enjoy!

The Hand Dyed Shoe Company

Incredible product. But even more beyond that, the guys at Spiff are absolutely LEADERS in service!It's not like many of the apps where you can expect a reply after 3 weeks. These guys WANT to look after you and they deliver a one-of-a-kind stunning product. It's transformed my business' proposition!

March 20, 2020

Your shoes definitely pushed our tech to it's limits and we actually had to push through some new features to make it all possible, but the results are great. Very classy shoes. Our whole team want to buy a pair!

Cooper Cricket

I use Spiff to help customise my products. Spiff have been incredibly awesome, super quick & responsive & nothing is too much trouble. They are helping our business reach new heights!

We have big plans with our custom products & Spiff is the only developer doing customisation properly!

Very happy customer here!

March 7, 2020

Thanks for your kind review mate. Your personalized cricket stumps were an especially good test of variable product inputs and multi-stage custom product configuration.

My Event Decor

Spiff is designed to help your customers see how a customised product would look in real time which promotes engagement and stickiness on your website as well as a real sense of assurance for the finished product.

I have done my first corporate product with them - a set of 4 x deck chairs where you add your logo aimed at the product launch/brand activation market - and I was extremely impressed with Spiff's responsiveness, workmanship and their suggested 3D background which replaced mine(!) to help bring the product to life.

I will be getting them to do more products for me shortly and would recommend them to anyone who wants customers to see how the finished product would look.

March 7, 2020

Thanks so much Elizabeth. The deck chairs look great and we're looking forward to completing all the other 3D product models.

Brewtopia

We were on Magento and we switched to Shopify just to use this app. The onboarding process was easy, the Spiff staff were extremely responsive and answered all my questions quickly. Our customers love playing around with the 3D model and customising products online. Sales are up and we now have opportunities to partner with other companies. This wouldn't have been possible without this app.

March 7, 2020

Great to hear. Personalised beverages is such a good idea. Glad you're enjoying the Spiff app and looking forward to more projects in the future