Spiff 3D Product Customiser

Spiff 3D Product Customiser

by spiff

Personalize products in 3D or AR. Customization that works

Cooper Cricket

I use Spiff to help customise my products. Spiff have been incredibly awesome, super quick & responsive & nothing is too much trouble. They are helping our business reach new heights!

We have big plans with our custom products & Spiff is the only developer doing customisation properly!

Very happy customer here!

My Event Decor

Spiff is designed to help your customers see how a customised product would look in real time which promotes engagement and stickiness on your website as well as a real sense of assurance for the finished product.

I have done my first corporate product with them - a set of 4 x deck chairs where you add your logo aimed at the product launch/brand activation market - and I was extremely impressed with Spiff's responsiveness, workmanship and their suggested 3D background which replaced mine(!) to help bring the product to life.

I will be getting them to do more products for me shortly and would recommend them to anyone who wants customers to see how the finished product would look.

Brewtopia

We were on Magento and we switched to Shopify just to use this app. The onboarding process was easy, the Spiff staff were extremely responsive and answered all my questions quickly. Our customers love playing around with the 3D model and customising products online. Sales are up and we now have opportunities to partner with other companies. This wouldn't have been possible without this app.