Spify Shop by Brand

Spify Shop by Brand

by Spify

Delivering New Level OF Looking For Products By Brands.

Inbeautics

This app is not working at the moment and is going in an endless loop. We were using this for our brand page and cannot edit. Please fix.

intersport-re

I installed the app and it wasn't working. The support team told be that they were aware of this bug and it will not be fixed anytime soon. So they told me to use another "shop by brand" app.

Direct Fire Pits

The only app out there to beautifully display brands, it did not slow down my site at all and the service is remarkable. Had 2 technical issues and within 15 minutes of emailing them, I got my answer! BONUS it's free :)

Investments Hardware Ltd.

Overall, this app works perfectly with our theme, and considering it is a free-of-charge app, you can't ask for more.

June 9, 2021

Hi Investments Hardware Ltd. ,

We are so sorry about the inconvenience. This is a mistake from our side. In the mean time, you can change that setting in brand list page.

You need to go to Brand List Page and hover brand list section you would need to click on section Alphabet Search tab and change Alphabet there like below image (https://prnt.sc/14u688k)

Best regard,

Tribe

I really like this app and would love to give it a 5 star rating however my biggest issue with this extension is some of the brands when you upload a brand logo and hit save, it doesn't save the logo image (on the back-end or front-end brand page). ---
UPDATE
The team has provided quick and good feedback. Great work. Hope to see newer and better features soon!

May 19, 2021

Hi Tribe,

We are so sorry about your inconvenience.

Like in our reply to your ticket, because currently our app is free, we restrict the limit size of image to 1 Mb. If image is larger than that, the image wont be saved. I hope that you can forgive us and give us another chance.

Best regards,

MILK books & more

This app is a hidden gem! I was surprised by how easily customizable everything is, and large the number of options available. Absolutely LOVE this app and I 10/10 recommend. Theres very few apps out there that simply provide the shop by brand option. Most are too complicated or cannot be customised to the website theme. But this app allows for all that. I really hope this app grows the way it should. My only issue is, and I need help with this - my products list doesn't display the product image on some screens. Does it have something to do with the type of phone? On my friend's Huawei, the products come just as a list with only the product title and price. Would really appreciate some feedback on this! Regardless, I cannot stress how much this app has helped me. I've been looking around for apps like this for so long and came across this by chance. And I got really, really lucky!

Emerald Dreams

a little gem if your current theme doesn't have a brand directory page template, incredible customer service for a free app.

TRENTA LUNE fashion store

Very perfect service. This is a right app to "Shop by Brand", very simple to program and works exactly as it should.

April 5, 2021

Thank you very much.

kroghbeauty

Fantastic support and a great app. Fully customizable :-) Looks great at my site and i recommend everybody to use.

cropz.de

I have add the app to my online store and i cant load the app page the edit the app pls fix them
best regards