Spify Shop by Brand

Spify Shop by Brand

by Spify

Delivering New Level OF Looking For Products By Brands.

Speedy Distribution

This is the best app i've found doing my research for a brand list & scroller. The customer service is outstanding and went above and beyond for me. Very pleased.

Mr. CBD Chicago

Great app. Very interactive. Would be awesome if you could link a collection to it, so you don't have to manually add items. Also would be cool if you could control the sales channels displayed, since we have to type a vendor and select all for the best method of adding products, there are some i dont want displayed based on the sales channel.

December 7, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for the review, we are very grateful for your comments.
Point 1: We are working on updating the assign products feature for the brand by collections, we will finish it soon.
Point 2: We still do not really understand what you mean, if possible please contact us via email info@spify.io, we will discuss it, we always welcome ideas for completion improve our app.

Best reagrds,
Spify

Impulse Performance

This is AWESOME. Worked exactly like I hoped. It was nice that the fonts, colors, layout, etc could be customized and changed to fit my theme. Literally took me 10-15 minutes to make it work and I didn't have to code anything.

December 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. This is one of the biggest motivations for us to improve our app.

2 Next