Spify Shop by Brand

Spify Shop by Brand | Reviews

by Spify

Delivering New Level OF Looking For Products By Brands.

MILK books & more

This app is a hidden gem! I was surprised by how easily customizable everything is, and large the number of options available. Absolutely LOVE this app and I 10/10 recommend. Theres very few apps out there that simply provide the shop by brand option. Most are too complicated or cannot be customised to the website theme. But this app allows for all that. I really hope this app grows the way it should. My only issue is, and I need help with this - my products list doesn't display the product image on some screens. Does it have something to do with the type of phone? On my friend's Huawei, the products come just as a list with only the product title and price. Would really appreciate some feedback on this! Regardless, I cannot stress how much this app has helped me. I've been looking around for apps like this for so long and came across this by chance. And I got really, really lucky!

Mr. CBD Chicago

Great app. Very interactive. Would be awesome if you could link a collection to it, so you don't have to manually add items. Also would be cool if you could control the sales channels displayed, since we have to type a vendor and select all for the best method of adding products, there are some i dont want displayed based on the sales channel.

December 7, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for the review, we are very grateful for your comments.
Point 1: We are working on updating the assign products feature for the brand by collections, we will finish it soon.
Point 2: We still do not really understand what you mean, if possible please contact us via email info@spify.io, we will discuss it, we always welcome ideas for completion improve our app.

Best reagrds,