Spify Shop by Brand

Spify Shop by Brand

by Spify

Delivering New Level OF Looking For Products By Brands.

Inbeautics

This app is not working at the moment and is going in an endless loop. We were using this for our brand page and cannot edit. Please fix.

Direct Fire Pits

The only app out there to beautifully display brands, it did not slow down my site at all and the service is remarkable. Had 2 technical issues and within 15 minutes of emailing them, I got my answer! BONUS it's free :)

Investments Hardware Ltd.

Overall, this app works perfectly with our theme, and considering it is a free-of-charge app, you can't ask for more.

June 9, 2021

Hi Investments Hardware Ltd. ,

We are so sorry about the inconvenience. This is a mistake from our side. In the mean time, you can change that setting in brand list page.

You need to go to Brand List Page and hover brand list section you would need to click on section Alphabet Search tab and change Alphabet there like below image (https://prnt.sc/14u688k)

Best regard,

Tribe

I really like this app and would love to give it a 5 star rating however my biggest issue with this extension is some of the brands when you upload a brand logo and hit save, it doesn't save the logo image (on the back-end or front-end brand page). ---
UPDATE
The team has provided quick and good feedback. Great work. Hope to see newer and better features soon!

May 19, 2021

Hi Tribe,

We are so sorry about your inconvenience.

Like in our reply to your ticket, because currently our app is free, we restrict the limit size of image to 1 Mb. If image is larger than that, the image wont be saved. I hope that you can forgive us and give us another chance.

Best regards,

Emerald Dreams

a little gem if your current theme doesn't have a brand directory page template, incredible customer service for a free app.

TRENTA LUNE fashion store

Very perfect service. This is a right app to "Shop by Brand", very simple to program and works exactly as it should.

April 5, 2021

Thank you very much.

kroghbeauty

Fantastic support and a great app. Fully customizable :-) Looks great at my site and i recommend everybody to use.

Speedy Distribution

This is the best app i've found doing my research for a brand list & scroller. The customer service is outstanding and went above and beyond for me. Very pleased.

Impulse Performance

This is AWESOME. Worked exactly like I hoped. It was nice that the fonts, colors, layout, etc could be customized and changed to fit my theme. Literally took me 10-15 minutes to make it work and I didn't have to code anything.

December 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. This is one of the biggest motivations for us to improve our app.