Spin A Deal

Spin A Deal

by Pinesap

Convert website visitors into customers and subscribers

HERENOWSKIN

Great customizations. We're using this app for leads on our landing pages. Easy installation. Supportive customer service.

ONCE UPON A MASK

very good app and helpful assistance chat bot.
I recommend you this app. Thank you very much :):):):)

FASH & CO

Very nice app! Easy to use and configure the spin wheel. Need to talk with the support and they were very fast on solving my issue! Highly recommend it!

cliktodeal

we have download this app and its working fine, the application is very useful,hope we will get more updates in future and support from spin a deal team, right now the support is very quick...thank you... Victoria

The Starbucks Coffee

Great App and Amazing Features to attract customers. It also has free plan and Spin A Deal team provided me free 30 Days Trial of their Paid Elite Plan.
They are such a helpfull people always ready to help in all parts of Shopify.... Cheers.... Special Mention to Anthony for his awesome Tech Support.....

the Traditional Stores

One of the cool and best Spin App on shopify. Customer Support is very fast, Victoria helped me design the Spin based on my website Style.

I would recommend this app as this guys are very supportive and ready to help me in all our queries that is not even related the App.

❤️ Superb Guys Keep up your good Work ❤️

starstuck Fashion

One of the best Spin Wheel app that has free app and also it provides pro plan in a very basic Fee.
There pro plan price is very low compared to other Spin Wheel App.
Support is prompt and they guided me to setup.
Thank you Team Spin A Wheel for the Great App.