Spin‑a‑Sale

Spin‑a‑Sale

by Spin-a-Sale

Interactive email pop-up.

We Make You Fit

I haven't tried it for real situation, but when I was thinking to find a great way to get an email, I had something playful idea.
And this just came up :) Great
Let's see how it performs.

Only downside is: I cannot change the location and the size of the text and the pictures... Apart of it it is ok.

The Laughing Cabin

I am currently enrolled in the 10-day free trial period, and so far, I am pleased with how this app functions. It is easy to set-up, and I began getting e-mail subscribers within hours -- in conjunction with a paid social media ad campaign. What I noticed is that the subscribers are actual people who are likely to become customers and not "spammy" e-mail subscribers -- which has happened to me before when I've signed up for other marketing apps.

One drawback (at least with the basic plan) is that there is nothing to keep visitors from re-entering their e-mail address and spinning the wheel more than one time. Though they can only use one coupon code per order, they can continue to spin until they get the highest discount coupon code available. This activity shows up on the dashboard which is how I know this is happening. It has happened twice, so that's not a deal breaker, but it's clear that people who click on the spinner will try to find a work-around. I don't mind someone spinning for the highest discount if it means a sale, and I realize that they (Spin-a-Sale) do have a plan that limits the number of times a particular coupon can be awarded. But, this is the reason I gave this app 4 stars instead of 5. If you are aware that this happens before installing the app, you can take it into consideration when you're choosing "prize" amounts to award.

I would say that for every 25-50 people who visit my site, I am gaining one new subscriber using this app. I am pleased because the subscribers are "quality" leads that may actually turn into customers through follow-up e-newsletter marketing, and it is adding value to the $$ that I am spending for a paid ad campaign. Not only are visitors coming to the store, but thanks to the Spin-a-Sale app, they are "real" subscribers, and they are subscribing at a more consistent rate. Overall, I appreciate the thought that when into this app. Thank you!

Shoppinn Paradize

Set up was easy. Will update on results at a later date.

Time Knots And Gems

Waiting to see if it can help increase sales, seen it on other sites

Rockit T Shirts

Has increased my subscribers, but very few have resulted in sales conversions so far. Great design and looking to keep testing for a while longer.

Andybowman

Simple app and works great. My only complaint is that duplicate email prevention should be included in at least the mid package. It's worth more than the entry level rate to have that and maybe even a little more than the mid rate of $10, but it is not worth the $25 a month to me, yet without it, it makes the app less desirable for me, so as such I may not continue using it at all..

Diablo Consoles

This app works very well for what it is. I wish we could have an option for more possible prizes than what is initially offered. Otherwise, great app and easy to use!

Goodsociety

We really like the app and have a great conversion rate (10%) compared to other pop ups. We would like to see some more options with the pro version. Especially duplicate emails. 29$ is a bit too high for this kind of app. I also would like to have the option to send the code "after" visitor has subscribed via double optin.

Sizzle Cone Designs

I really wanna love this app & I'm holding out hope. I've only had it for a couple weeks. Have had 4 subscribers (and no one's used their code yet). BUT... I'm continuing to tweak the position of my winning codes on the wheel, since only the top 3 deals in the list show on the wheel's preview. Originally, I had my 3 "worst" deals showing. I've now rearranged it to show my 3 best deals. So fingers crossed that this ups the conversion rate. I'll come back later to update my review if things improve!

In the meantime, the app has fantastic setting capabilities. I love all these custom features!!

Tatiana Filippova Design

So far it seems legit. I'm waiting to see to give a more accurate rating.