Spin‑a‑Sale

Collect emails and boost sales with an interactive prize wheel

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Spin-a-Sale introduction

Radiance Sunwear

I am satisfied with the app. The layout of the pop up is amazing and the set up is intuitive. THANK YOU

Trumpetsizzle

It is quite popular! In fact, it was so popular that I had to go back and lighten up on the discounts. I was offering up to 30% not thinking too many would like the spin thing. They did and it got to the point I had to reduce my largest 30% discount down to 22%. A sale with a discount is sooo much better than NO SALE at full price!

Equisense Shop

It is a simple to setup app that allows easy community animation. Languages are not managed. Support is good.

Lojas MAPE

MUITO BOM MUITO BOM MUITO BOM MUITO BOM MUITO BOM MUITO BOM MUITO BOM MUITO BOM MUITO BOM MUITO BOM MUITO BOM MUITO BOM

PetDog.Store

top , porem queria um tempo a mais free ^^ exelente,exelente,exelente,exelente,exelente,exelente,exelente,exelente,exelente,exelente,vvexelente,exelente,exelente,exelente,exelente,exelente,exelente,exelente,exelente,exelente,exelente,exelente,

Susu Horizon

This app is amazing and professional. I Recommend this app. It makes your page fun to be at. Having this app makes the customers feel like that want to be on your page because it is fun.

SIX6SIX

HONESTY IS THE BEST REVIEW. THIS APP LIVES UP TO ITS REPUTATION. EASY TO USE AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.

SportWinnerShop

I use the App to apply discounts and the experience was really easy and fast. I enjoy the navigation and the functionalities.

Alezem Beauty

Good app and perfect for boosting your email list, it would be perfect if we could have a customized filed for phone number in basic plan....

The Bum Cosy

Works extremely well and has helped me grow my email list immensely! Highly recommended to all store owners.