Spin‑a‑Sale

Collect emails and boost sales with an interactive prize wheel

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Spin-a-Sale introduction

Euforia Pet Shop

Acabe de instalar, e ainda não testei os resultados, mas já desde o começo o app parece ser fantástico, bastante interativo. Expectativa de aumento nas vendas e na lista de e-mails

Hustler Biz

pleasant experience thank you so much looking forward to benefiting from investing in this. makes my Shopify store look 100x cooler!

Essentialgifting.com

Installed the app a few days ago, very easy to set-up and launch. Good preview test option to make sure functionality, look and feel is exactly what I wanted to achieve. Received some subscribers who participated within the first couple of days. So I will continue to observe engagement and success. One feature that seems to be missing is an automatic alert emailed to the store owner identifying spin the wheel winners of key prizes, otherwise it will require taking the time to check the app subscribers on a daily basis to see activity from level of discounts or prizes that have been awarded. I had a grand prize winner who probably was not sure how to retrieve the prize from my shop. Unless the site is sending a message of steps that I am not aware of.

hydrapup_au

I really love how easy it is to use and the idea is wonderful to help me engage my customers. Having a few more options on games to play would be the only thing I would recommend as additional features. Thanks!

zaia & stories

Great app. Very easy to install. I think its a great way to atract new customers. after all, people like to gamble.

armyshopfrance.com

Tres utile, merci !!! ( l'équipe armyshopfrance)knflùebrhia"yeqzpo"iiiiiEZKAOLZ.?VHTU^psp^;dk,vq;l:dlf,kgn

Mizzi Cosmetics

Very easy to set up and use, just a matter of creating the discount codes on your end to utilize within the app. We received close to 150 new email in less than a week with a 20% purchase conversion rate. Well worth it.

I Love German Shepherds

Easy to set-up and looks like another way to collect emails to do campaigns with. Self explanatory just set-up the discounts

Oktober7

I don't write reviews but this time, I have to tell you that this is very easy to install. Yet to see how it performs on my store though.

Tudo na Moda

FANTASTIC!!! this is the best app since ever believe me! what a app! lucky wheel on website?? amazinggggg