Spin‑a‑Sale

Collect emails and boost sales with an interactive prize wheel

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Spin-a-Sale introduction

Novashion

This application does its job well, I'm satisfied. I installed it two weeks ago, and the settings are very easy to set.

charblanco

Very hands on, Super simple..
Will be sticking with you guys!!
It took me about 10 minutes to fully customize my spinning wheel!
Can't wait for more designs and features!

-Charblanco.com

Franky&Sparkys

This app was recommended to me on a shopify set up blog on Youtube. Used it on my last store with success

Slady Store

This is an awesome app! All the other apps are secondary to this one! I am super satisfied! Everyone should try it!

PupSaver

Just set this up in 5 minutes and it looks GREAT on my site! Can't wait to see how many new subscribers I get - I know I personally am much more likely to give my email away at a chance for a discount:) And this adds an element of fun to the old "subscribe for a discount" routine. Thanks for an easy, relatively cheap app - your free competitor is AWFUL.

VandiStreet

So far the app has been Great. Very easy to set up the slices and set to the site. Also I like I get to choose how long till it pops up when a visitor is on page.

SNOW FACE

The integration with shopiffy is the best, super super fast, for sure that its the easier popup in the market

How Sway Inc

I use the app for discounts for my online store. Its an EXCELLENT app and I do recommend it. Brings more customers to my store front. The app is easy to use.

Bird land

very good APP. I very recommend. Very helpful, I like it. It helps me a lot for my online store. Thanks

OneOddBird

Love it. I used it for a great sale and it was so easy to use and install. It was great! Definitely give it a try. I will use it again for sure!!! https://www.oneoddbird.com/