Spin‑a‑Sale

Spin‑a‑Sale

by Spin-a-Sale

Interactive email pop-up.

www.laimer.bz

Don't let yourself be fooled, there are many way better apps for this purpose out there, with more possibilities and for less money!

There are many many NECESSARY features missing for this app. It is very, very inflexible. Also some points are not explained very well and I tried to ask the customer support for explanation for a certain question (TWICE), but I never got an answer.
The app itself is solid, the work flow is fast. So the app as it is, does work. The customer support does answer in fast time, but seem to answer only half of the questions - so not that helpful... :-(
After questioning (very friendly), why there are so many features missing, I got the reply, that people would be to stupid to use an app if it had more features - so they try to keep it simple. ;-)
Well, of course this are not the words they used, they did rewrite it quite nice, but that was the message I got. So me, as a Web Developer, am asking myself, whether it is reasonable to cut basic features, because people may not be able to handle them???? MAJOR DISLIKE and de-install of the app.

thomashiyata

WARNING : THIS IS CLEARLY A SCAM, So many 5 star reviews !! How can an app (thats not even on the top apps btw) have more than 1000 five-star reviews? clearly theyre buying fake reviews, Why would a developer want to hide the real reviews for their app unless its a scam

April 28, 2020

Hi thomashiyata,

I'm sorry that you did not have a better experience with our app. To be clear though, we don't buy and never have bought any fake reviews. So we certainly don't appreciate the false accusations. All of our reviews have been left by genuine Shopify merchants over the last 3.5 years we've been on the Shopify App Store.

It looks like you only had our app installed for about 10 minutes but if there's anything we can do to help you have a more positive experience with the app our support team would be happy to help you.

NOLEO

We have uninstalled the App a while back but keep getting charged for it. Do they really think it is OK to continue charging companies after they stop using their services?

November 25, 2019

Hi NOLEO,

To help clear up the confusion about that, the charging for the app is handled by Shopify’s billing system. Once the app is uninstalled then Shopify automatically cancels your subscription to the app and no further charges are added. However, the charge you’re seeing is from when you still had the app installed since app charges don’t appear until your next available Shopify invoice.

We don’t have the ability to charge you after you uninstall the app since Shopify’s system handles the charges. We also certainly would not charge you after the app was uninstalled even if it’s was technically possible to do so.

Just to be absolutely sure there wasn’t a mistake though I’ve reached out to your directly to help investigate this matter further. In the unlikely event that Shopify’s billing system made a mistake then we can help work with Shopify to refund the charge for you.

Famerio

Got charged for their premium and they did not refund my funds or offer any support, even though I use their product on other stores.

Floristiquesg

Don't use it ever if you want to increase the sales its annoying and the developer team wasn't responsive takes almost 2 days to get back if you need help one of the worst app ever I have used... Am sure the good reviews are from people who are just getting into shopify but am already a pro and was using this to increase sales but instead it bad things go worse from 100k to 30k within a month.. going to to a youtube review as well on the app

T E4

this stupied app dont work i am a 3h on this and it not working DONT BUY THIS APP

Morty C137

a lot of bugs, do not work too well, specially on mobile