Spin‑a‑Sale

Collect emails and boost sales with an interactive prize wheel

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Spin-a-Sale introduction

Monthly Korean Snack Subscription Box | SeoulBox

It was great, but doesn't have any advanced customization option. In overall, it's an ok app useful for generic purposes

Atlantic Swim Shop Co

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I like the idea of the app a lot! I think that there should be a much greater level of customization and also a more friendly UI for customization. Also I think $2-$4 is a fair price for this app and asking for $10 is a little much, I am not sure if I will continue paying after my free trial at that price, however, at $2-$4 I most definitely would. I guess I will just have to see how many new emails I get from the list before definitively judging the quality of the app.

Paul Michael Company

We are still trying to see what works for us. I am hoping the next promotions goes better. I see the potential, and I am definitely not ready to give up on it yet! Just like most apps, you just have to play with it a little bit to see how to make it work for you!! It is fun!

Level10watches

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Spin a sale and Recart are not automatically connecting

The Fierce Feather Boutique

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I just got it! hoping I love it! Easy to set up!!

Woodfox

Location Australia

I have only just installed so I can't say if its made any difference but it was easy enough to install.

That Fabled Shore

Easy to use and great color choices.