Spin‑a‑Sale

Spin‑a‑Sale

by Spin-a-Sale

Interactive email pop-up.

Virginialilly

i used this app to help me with upselling and fresh discounts to get more sales
reccomended! awesom

November 25, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a kind review.

The Paws Kingdom Shop

If you run an eCommerce store, having this app is an absolute most for your long term success. Email marketing is by far the most effective and powerful long term business success (assuming you do it right)

And I find Spin-a-Sale is the best method to collect new client emails!!!

5/5

November 25, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a kind review.

B26 Custom Leather Goods

I have installed on both my websites, b26 custom leather & seekyoursco and it seems to work ok. The email marketing is even better when you have this app installed.

FPGA.guide Shop

Great app! Improve my traffic and sales. The unique coupon feature is powerful. The integration with mailchimp covers almost everything. Great app! The support is also responsive! Recommended!

Remschneider Kettle Corn

I used this app to create an email list of current retail customers that I am moving to online sales. I had good success using this app. Great integration!

LaPetiteBébé.com

Very nice app! Spin-a-sale increased my sales by 5%... I couldn't be happier and satisfied with this invention so far!

Golden Retrievers Paw Central

I really enjoyed setting up the discounts from the app. I hope that it brings me a lot of traffic to my website.

Finepaean

We've used it so many times, it works!The wheel is very innovative, but the theme is more complete! lol..

Pleasuressexshop

awesome app when it works, really nice features, awesome, awesome app when it works, really nice features, awesome,

IDAM

It's a great app! Very user friendly and has helped the brand get a lot of loyal and customers. The subscribers have increased by 70%

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 102 103