Spin‑a‑Sale

Spin‑a‑Sale

by Spin-a-Sale

Interactive email pop-up.

Pleasuressexshop

awesome app when it works, really nice features, awesome, awesome app when it works, really nice features, awesome,

IDAM

It's a great app! Very user friendly and has helped the brand get a lot of loyal and customers. The subscribers have increased by 70%

TOPGLAS GmbH

What a good app - Easy to use and so effective. Trippled our E-Mail leads.

Just dont tell everyone otherwise to many shops are using it ;)

JLUCLOTHING

this app it so better an easy to used. I have try other speed wheel an there nothing like this one

Starke Import

Muito bom, gostei bastante.
Me ajudou na captura de emails dos meus clientes, recomendo para todos vocês!!

Cozy Kidz Plus

I used this app while setting up my online boutique, Cozy Kidz Plus. I found the site to be extremely user friendly. With step by step instructions guiding me through everything from adding my logo to generating coupon codes. I'm excited to see the response from my customers and impact to my business.

Beach Life Hippie

I have been using this app for a couple months now and works well. Able to customize it to match the colors of my store. I've tried 2 other similar apps and have gotten the best results with Spin-a-Sale! On average 20% - 25% of new visitors leave email daily. Thanks!

QTforyou

easy to install and did what it needed to do. Great for limited time sale, able to select brand colors without any problems.

Olivier Laudus Jewellery

The spin the wheel has given us some great results (approximately 8% conversion rate on www.olivierlaudus.com), however, it is not an app you want plugged in all the time as it may devalue your brand, depending on what you sell.

KIIRA Fashion

Spennende og artig app som jeg elsker!! Jeg har akkurat åpnet en Shopify butikk, og har ikke så mye erfaring, men hvis jeg hadde spunnet på et slikt hjul og vunnet en premie, f.eks 50% avslag, så hadde sannsynligheten for at jeg hadde handlet i den butikken vært mye større enn om hjulet ikke hadde vært der!! Kundevennlig app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 102 103