Spin‑a‑Sale

Spin‑a‑Sale

by Spin-a-Sale

Interactive email pop-up.

Rover Store

I had tried a different spin-a-wheel type app prior to this one, and have decided this one is the way to go. The main differentiator for us was being able to have collected email addresses uploaded automatically to Shopify, the others will only sync with other companies like MailChimp. Also took less than 15 minutes to fully set up and launch! It also does a great job for email collection. I would like more variety in potential design templates, but other than that a great app!

My Rodeo Drive

Not only we get tons of emails, but in addition, the discount offered on the wheel allows my customer to make purchases with no hesitations. Awesome app.

Whipin Wild Rags

Our email list is RAPIDLY growing and we are quickly convert visitors into customers with this app. The ROI is over 50X in the first two days!

Wiens Wagyu

I use this app to drive more sign-ups to our mailing list. It's fun and easy to use customizable and good value for the price.

Biggest-Store.com

Very Good APP and Very Easy to Install. It's fun to watch customers spin the wheel of fortune. Thanks to the APP, a few more customers have already been added

RubyPearlCo

the email list is BOOOOMIN
shoutout to spin a sale and mailchimp for this shwifty ball of greatness.
if you dont use spin a sale you must be ecom snail, get in the race and get a taste of success with spin a sale.

ZAYBAC KIDS

This app is SOOOO GOOD! Absolutely LOVE it. Its been working so well for my store. highly recommend.

Flawless CBD

Great app, has been working really well for us. Than you for the support would highly recommend this app

Flawless Vape Shop

Great app! Has been working really well for us. In the last month, we've had 1,000+ new sign-ups in under 6 weeks.

Virginialilly

i used this app to help me with upselling and fresh discounts to get more sales
reccomended! awesom

November 25, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a kind review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 103 104