Live Video Shopping

Live Video Shopping

by Spin Live, Inc.

Sell on Spin Live, list your products and sync orders.

Blackwood Premium

We love this app! It’s easy to install, and easy to set up. The influencers do a great job of promoting our products during the lives, and they’ve already generated additional sales for our business. Plus Spin’s customer service is top notch! Our representative, Lauren, is professional, responsive, personable and an absolute pleasure to work with! We’ll definitely continue to work with Spin, and look forward to any enhancements they may make in the future!

Aphrodite's (formerly Pandora's Box)

We love this app! The integration is easy to set up and install with Shopify, the app itself is intuitive and easy to navigate. Another thing we really love is being able to connect with the influencers directly and also being able to share their content afterward. Helps so much with marketing. Highly recommend if you're new to the influencer marketing niche.

Kimtrue

The app is easy to use and collaborate with influencers is smooth too. It's great that we can use/share influencers' content of our products on our social accounts and our own website etc.

The Bullish Store

UPDATE: Someone from the company replied and provided a refund. Apparently they are new and working to fix these issues. Maybe it'll be different in a few months. ORIGINAL REVIEW:
This was easy to install and to include a large number of products. However, the "influencers" are selling on a platform no one is on. I sent out far more free products than the sales I received from it. Furthermore, the trial has NO WAY TO CANCEL and there is no Help within the app. I waited weeks for the trial to end so I would be asked to pick a plan and could cancel instead, and instead I was just charged $35. We'll see if they respond to my refund request. WILL UPDATE.

July 20, 2021

We appreciate the opportunity to hear your feedback on SpinSync and its connection to Spin Live. As a start-up (and barely one year old!) we know we have work to do and we are urgently working on it! The beauty of Spin is not only the Influencers selling on our platform...but also that you can share the resulting video (with checkout integrated) anywhere you like. And, we ask our Influencers to share live stream videos with their audiences across all platforms. So the opportunity to spread the word is far and wide, into the millions. We are working on subscription notifications and hope you consider returning to SpinSync, the easiest way to connect your products to Spin Live.

- Lauren, Head of Merchants

ColoradoCBD.net

I tried to utilize this app on two stores. I quickly deleted it from both Shopify stores. Murky instructions and ZERO live customer service. You want my business then you better have customer service and NOT email, I will get to you whenever it suits me, "customer service."

April 22, 2021

Hi ColoradoCBD....thank you for the feedback. We have investigated your ticket and saw that we did reply to your questions but it was not in a timely manner. We can do better and are reviewing our support workflows to ensure that live chat questions are answered in real-time during business hours.

Further, we'll have someone from our merchant support team reach out to you directly so you have an individual point of contact for future questions that may surface. Thanks.

DiamondVeneer Travel jewelry

Seems very easy to install and set App up. however, i hv above 300 products and it would require much time consuming to include each item individually.
. is there any way to do th set up (going Live) in Bulk?

February 22, 2021

Hi DiamondVeneer...yes, we just recently added a feature to "batch upload" and activate all products in one seamless step. Hope that helps!

Production Spinners

I like the concept. I think it opens the door for merchants to sell more and expand their sales team by letting influencers sell their products while livestreaming!

Shopbrand

Funcionalidades perfeitas, porém o App para mobile não funciona no Brasil e não é possível fazer live. Tem previsão para liberar na App Store BR?

October 29, 2020

Thank you for your review. The Spin Live app is currently only available in the United States but we are exploring expansion into a number of additional countries including Brazil. Unfortunately, no timetable has been set for this release but please follow us on social media for updates / announcements in the near future.