Live Video Shopping

Live Video Shopping

by Spin Live, Inc.

Sell on Spin Live, list your products and sync orders.

ColoradoCBD.net

I tried to utilize this app on two stores. I quickly deleted it from both Shopify stores. Murky instructions and ZERO live customer service. You want my business then you better have customer service and NOT email, I will get to you whenever it suits me, "customer service."

April 22, 2021

Hi ColoradoCBD....thank you for the feedback. We have investigated your ticket and saw that we did reply to your questions but it was not in a timely manner. We can do better and are reviewing our support workflows to ensure that live chat questions are answered in real-time during business hours.

Further, we'll have someone from our merchant support team reach out to you directly so you have an individual point of contact for future questions that may surface. Thanks.

Shopbrand

Funcionalidades perfeitas, porém o App para mobile não funciona no Brasil e não é possível fazer live. Tem previsão para liberar na App Store BR?

October 29, 2020

Thank you for your review. The Spin Live app is currently only available in the United States but we are exploring expansion into a number of additional countries including Brazil. Unfortunately, no timetable has been set for this release but please follow us on social media for updates / announcements in the near future.