Live Video Shopping

Live Video Shopping

by Spin Live, Inc.

Sell on Spin Live, list your products and sync orders.

1 review

The Bullish Store

UPDATE: Someone from the company replied and provided a refund. Apparently they are new and working to fix these issues. Maybe it'll be different in a few months. ORIGINAL REVIEW:
This was easy to install and to include a large number of products. However, the "influencers" are selling on a platform no one is on. I sent out far more free products than the sales I received from it. Furthermore, the trial has NO WAY TO CANCEL and there is no Help within the app. I waited weeks for the trial to end so I would be asked to pick a plan and could cancel instead, and instead I was just charged $35. We'll see if they respond to my refund request. WILL UPDATE.

July 20, 2021

We appreciate the opportunity to hear your feedback on SpinSync and its connection to Spin Live. As a start-up (and barely one year old!) we know we have work to do and we are urgently working on it! The beauty of Spin is not only the Influencers selling on our platform...but also that you can share the resulting video (with checkout integrated) anywhere you like. And, we ask our Influencers to share live stream videos with their audiences across all platforms. So the opportunity to spread the word is far and wide, into the millions. We are working on subscription notifications and hope you consider returning to SpinSync, the easiest way to connect your products to Spin Live.

- Lauren, Head of Merchants