Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

upperlayer clothing

GREAT LITTLE APP BRINGS CUSTOMERS TO THE STORE AND THEY ENJOY IT WOULD DEFINETLY RECCOMEND WHY NOT ITS FUN

DealSpot4U

such an easy app to use. it only took a few minute and i was off and running. cant wait to see the results after a week

Extreme Fit

Great app and easy to use. I like it alot but it's quite expensive, you must focus on the pricing of the app.

PINLYT

For a free Spin to Win App, it's a great app to start for the beginners and suits to your budget and it's very easy to use.

EScarfy Elegancy

so far for the free basic that this app is offering , it is working fine for my budget . I was just touring around its features and it looks that it is easy to use.

Kaylow

the app is very clean and very useful. thank you so much for the free app!!

Quicke.Market

I think this app is very usefel. This app generates me a lot of sales. Thank you for giving it free.

ShopFashnique

I just started using this app, so far so good. The only thing that I would have to say is that it is not saving my changes to customize the wheel.

God And Goddess Wear

This app is okay...

Bark Merch

Free is always a great things but this apps really helps me to grow my sales and it also looks great! thumbs up!