Secomapp: Spin To Win

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Kings & Queens

Can't complain, does what it says on the tin. Very easy to navigate and to implement into store very quickly

First Best Deal

awesome it was really easy generating a spin win i will definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try this

T&J STORE

Help merovide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review bodysrtgsardg

TrappInferno

INCREDIBLE, app i love it . There’s no easier way to increase your marketing ROI than segmentation whether it’s based on behavior, properties, or engagement with previous campaigns. Use your data to build our recommended engagement tiers.

supremekaiscloset

i think this app is really immersive and is why im using it to grab as many emails early on . I dont know what else to say

Lavendersun

great i loved using this

this was really good app, i really enjoyed using it however i wa

Quality Goods worldwide

Im using this app for my online shore. It did add a little excitement to my online home page. I recommend!

Lighter Supply

This is a neat little app that makes savings more fun for customers! I really like the exit intent feature that triggers the wheel before customers leave the site!

Avoidex

I used this app to help me achieve better performance with my customers! It is very helpful and you can see good changes within your website, customers are more likely to come again and spin that luck! :)

Golden Dress

This is a nice app. Very easy to use and user friendly. If you want to make something special on your online store definitly choose this one. I enjoy this app