Secomapp: Spin To Win

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

UNIQUE BOUTIQUE DIRECT

Time spent using app 17 minutes

great app to get customers to sign up newsletter, convert customers into repeat customers with ease.

OVERTECH®️ - Electronics

Location Italy

Very great app, this application can strongly increase sales on your website. Highly recommended!!!!

Mega MoveZ

Works good so far. just started using it. Its just what were looking for to engage with our customers more.

Dan & Toni Fashions

I am trying this new app to see if I can get more buying customers. and attract more online shoppers

LivinWithLiv

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is great for various tools and uses in my shopify store I am so glad I downloaded it and would push anyone to

Lyonsgate Furniture

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Pretty easy to use, very helpful ad it helped me to see my email list all in one place which makes me confident.

Entre Hermanos

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Really nice app, very easy to install, configure and a very intuitive user interface. Very fun to have in your business, could really help with the conversions.

thebrowners

ya i used this and it worked great it was cool to see an actual sale for once in my life instead of abandonment of cartage

Tree House Trends

Pretty cool design and really easy to use. Glad I was able to install this pretty quick and effective app to the store.

Limo Home Store

I was looking for this app and It helps me to collect emails.
Thanks so much for this app. Now I can use it for my campaigns.