Secomapp: Spin To Win

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

La Luna Society

Great ap! Works way better than anticipated, and translates to sales. Easy to edit so you can keep changing it up.

The Beauty Alley Boutique Inc

I really love this app helps boost sales for customers to shop online. this is a great app to use for sales.

Time To Move Out

Very easy to set up! Cant wait to see how it performs! I am going to take advantage of the free trial first but theres no harm in trying!

Top Notch Pods

I have been trying to find a wheel app that would work for me for free because I know these work. They worked to get me to put my email in on other websites at least!

Cloud Supply

Great app. really helps you build emailing list. great would recommend cant believe its free. yes yes yes

VandiStreet

I just started with this app but so far love it. Very simple to set up and get you on my page. I’m sure this will help us with our email marketing tremendously. Thank you!

The Fashion Collexion

EASY TO USE LOVE IT !!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT ACCESIBLE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

valentines-store.com

So far so good, easy to set up, now to see if it catches any fish!
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Snaww

He usado esta aplicación y me ha servido mucho para recoger emails de mucha gente para generar más ventas en mi tienda

ilovemydoggys

I used this and I get more sales than expected! thankyou!
you really help me! if anyone wants to start having sales you should use this!!!