Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Emmy Lu & Auggie

I can't really leave a review at the moment! Im installing it right now. I will update my review after I see how it works.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. Please pardon us for asking for a review too soon. It's been a while since the installation, and we sincerely hope that the app still serve you well.

Home Supplies & Decor

Horrible, your website becomes buggy after deleting the app. The spin to win page keep popping up halfway even once it's been deleted.

Email them only to found out you had to do more than just uninstall, you also have to delete codes.

Even after giving them permission to remove my code it's still there. Completely ruined my theme.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are truly sorry for the unwanted incident. Our support team contacted and removed the remaining codes.
For further discussion, please reach us via support@secomapp.com

Sma9a

jjlnjn hhnujnh hbhvjbghvghcchgcgvcghcghcghchgchjgcggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghfghfhjgfvjgvjgvgjhvjgcv

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. Did something trouble you? If there is any thing you need, we are always ready to support.

Treasure Mall

coupon is not successfully being applied while check out.This may lead to negative feeling among customers

July 15, 2019

We are sorry for the unsatisfaction that the app caused. As soon as you reported the problem to our support system, we replied the ticket within few minutes explaining that the app didn't generate the coupon. We placed the instruction in the app and also tried to follow up the ticket.

Incognito Warehouse

I used this app to help me do X. I really like how it does Y. It would be nice if it did Z better!!!//////plo

Bluchic Boutique

Made my mobile speed abysmal, taking forever to figure out how to take out all the code that is still effecting the site.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are truly sorry for the unwanted incident. Our support team tried to contact and remove the remaining codes.
For further discussion, please reach us via support@secomapp.com

mysterymagicboxs.com

Good product to use ................................................................................

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your compliment. You gave 1-star rating, so may I ask if anything troubled you.
Should you need us, please email us at support@secomapp.com

KATIORESSE

Just from installing this app to my store. Will sit and watch how it works, and if my customers emails list get increased then will give a 5 star.

J&T Modern

despite keying in all the details, even after saving settings, the whole campaign will automatically delete all your keyed in info and refresh .

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your review but this issue was fixed. If there is any thing you need, we are always ready to support.

youngvalueco

..................................................................................................................... BAD