Secomapp: Spin To Win

Secomapp: Spin To Win

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Dwellbeneath

Very good! I Will try the premium upgrade soon! Definitely worth a try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natures Finest DK

seems okay, but i have not try is yet. It's f. irritating that i have to do the review now. I hope i will work, but we will see. Why not.

Luxewave.co

I had a request to alter the trigger on my site which needed coding and they basically did it for me

Mind The Gadgets

The best spin to win free app for your shopify store. Just give it a try to convince yourself. thank you

Aromatic Elegance

Good app so far. I rather try it fisrt befrore giving a review. But it requires me to give a review before hand. WHich beats the purpose.

Siimba

J'aime vraiment cette application elle m'a vraiment aidé ! je recommande.
Merci beaucoup pour votre professionnalisme

VoeFit

I use this program to increase my sales. This is a cool program, thanks, I advise everyone. Everything works perfectly.

Hello Roses

Awesome app! and great customer service. Guided me through installation with no problems. App is working efficiently

Une histoire de loup

Je teste l'offre gratuite, cela semble très bien et avec l'offre gratuite il y a beaucoup de paramètres modifiables pour débuter. Merci

Doppeltree

Really easy to use app and get it up and running. I was able to get it up on our site in less than 15 minutes.

I did run into a small issue, but their customer service is great. Very responsive. They were able to fix the issue for me nearly in real-time.

Would highly recommend to others!