Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

KPs Little Shop

I'm new to the app. I'm not sure if I like it or not just yet. If I like it, I'll submit another review, if not I will just delete the app.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. Please pardon us for asking for a review too soon. It's been a while since the installation, and we sincerely hope that the app still serve you well.
Should you need us, please email to support@secomapp.com

Pets Utopia

Not free, misleading information

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. The app has Free plan and Pro plan. The paid plan will unlock advanced features while the free plan provides basic functions, enough to get the wheel up and running. We are truly sorry that the current free plan didn't meet your need.

Royal Dachshund

Terrible, poor layout of app & unable to set up as save setting button does not work or allow you to save! They push for you to review this app that doesn't work

July 15, 2019

Please pardon us for rushing a review. We're truly sorry that you left before we could have a chance to fix the saving bug.
Your feedback for the wheel design was noted and the app was updated. We sincerely thank you for your feedback.

Woodtreewatches

DO NOT USE EVER AT ALL! EVEN AFTER YOU REMOVE IT STILL SHOWS... VERY VERY SPAMMY... AGAIN I WARN YOU DO NOT USE THIS APP... MAYBE BEFORE IT WAS GOOD BUT AFTER TODAY 30.08.2018 DO NOT INSTALL AGAIN I REPEAT DO NOT INSTALL... I LOST MANY M AS NY MANY CUSTOMERS DO NOT INSTALL! (I NEVER LEAVE REVIEWS)

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are truly sorry for the unwanted incident. Our support team contacted and successfully removed the remaining codes.
For further discussion, please reach us via support@secomapp.com

Heroism Apparel

Not Free at all. All the good features are locked behind a monthly subscription.

Incrivel Geek

Its not free at all. The best features are in paid plan

Pourtoiflowerbox

not working, try to setup but it says check all fields again

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your review.
We noted your feedback and updated the bug in the new version. We're truly sorry that you left with an unpleasant experience.

Widgets Bg

sucxsucxsucxsucxsucxsucxsucxsucxsucxsucxsucxsucxsucxsucxsucxsucxsucxsucxsucxsucx

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. Did something trouble you? If there is any thing you need, we are always ready to support.
Please contact via support@secomapp.com

Nerd Keepers

Seems okay, designs and creative potential is a little less than ideal.

EDIT: I was forced to review to activate the spinner, but after 'successfully' setting it up - I can now review it honestly.

First of all, the spinner pop-up is ugly, it looks like a malicious pop-up advertisement and not something I would want it to click on.

Well, that's if I could click on it!! The widget doesn't even open, it just bounces around after I click on it.

It doesn't help that the website to build the spinner on, is littered with coding, grammatical and spelling errors.

Overall, a mess! Would not recommend to anybody that wants their business to be taken seriously.

July 15, 2019

Please pardon us for rushing a review. We tried to send several follow-up emails. We're truly sorry that you left before we could have a chance to back you up.
Your feedback for the wheel design was noted and the app was updated. We sincerely thank you for your review.

Hot Giftz

FREE TO LOOK AT IT, THAT IS ALL, NOT A GREAT START WITH TRANSPARENCY. TRUTH IS 9.99 A MONTH