Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Crazy Kitties

I think this app has good potential. I have only begun setting this up and will do another review once I can see it's performance. Personalizing is OK. There are a couple considerations for those wanting to try it. One is that in the setup of the forms, while you can choose any two colors for the text and form fields, the color of the background (unless an image is used) is the same as the fill-in text, and the contrasting second color is used for fill-in field backgrounds and for the main text of the spinner box. This makes personalizing with background images a bit difficult. The other is that the form accepts any random, impossible email and finally, through clearing the cache, or using private browsing, it is possible to do the spin again and again to get a better discount to use at checkout. At least the code is a unique code. Not sure how many customers would think to do that, so I'll give it a try and see if conversion and email list generation makes up for the loopholes.

VfabulouslyFit

I used this app and i found it very useful. I would really recommend you to get this app. The only downfall is that you do have to purchase a monthly pan however there is a free plan

dhomedecor

Quick and easy setup.. Wish could change the color of the spin wheel. No clicks yet but hoping to get them.. As it is kind of catchy

Planeta Canino

Aplicación intuitiva, fácil de usar. La versión gratis es básica pero es válida para empezar y decidir después si hacer el upgrade.

Wasla Worx

I've just started with this app but so far i like it . Install and working with it was easy. The free plan has so much you can work with.

Hello Beautiful Boutique

I wish the app displayed the wheel as you are making it and made it easier to customize and use.

czaira

Hi, but for now I have installed the app. I hope it works, but I can't say anything yet. so bye.....

Fl@menKISS

voy a empezar con todo esto de emprender asi que haber de que manera se enfoca y funciona todo esto espero que bien todo.

KingsIndulgence

Great app intelligently built excited to try it on my site.
First entrepreneurial endeavor, so want to acquire emails for prolonged success. Don't like the upsale dynamic

Canine Kitty Company

I used this app to help me attract customers to my store and give them a motivation to buy. I have only had it for 1 month and I really like it - it's easy to set up and use. Have NOT gotten any sales through it, but it's only been 1 month. Really disappointed to HAVE to upgrade to a paid plan after the first month when I'm still not making any sales.