Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Hot Giftz

FREE TO LOOK AT IT, THAT IS ALL, NOT A GREAT START WITH TRANSPARENCY. TRUTH IS 9.99 A MONTH

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. The app has Free plan and Pro plan. The paid plan will unlock advanced features while the free plan provides basic functions, enough to get the wheel up and running. We are truly sorry that the current free plan didn't meet your need.

Kovali

Bad. Wouldn't even display in the correct location.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your review.
If it is just a glitch, we would love to make the app work properly for you. We fixed that issue and sent a follow-up email. We're sorry that we didn't have the chance to back you up properly.

Buddy Riley Company

Although the interface to set it up was easy to use and simple, all the really useful customization features are locked behind a paywall. Not only that, but the app simply didn't work. Never showed up on my homepage. Possibly it was because I skipped leaving a review? Seems a little shady to me, especially considering the poor English and grammar on their website. Didn't instill much confidence in me to try harder to get this to work. Definitely not worth $10/mo. I could see charging a one-time fee.

Visionaries Today

set it up but doesn't show up on my store

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. The issue is just the app setting up, so we would love to make the app work properly. We sent several follow-up emails.
We are so sorry that you left so early with such unpleasant experience.

Emer Jones Apparel

It is free for a reason. DO NOT USE THIS IF YOUR SITE IS LIVE!

I notice all the positive reviews are not reviews at all. They are just random stores leaving 5 stars without even testing the app. So my review is for those that are actually interested in a real review of the app.

We have had this for a little over a week and will be removing it today.
The widget is permanently there, theres no option to close it, so if a customer doesn't want it, or has spun, they are stuck with an ugly widget in their face, bouncing around for no reason at all. This is a massive problem.
There are other issues, like the widget is defs not acceptable to be released to anyone with a live site. The widget takes ages to open and close, it stutters opening and closing, it jumps around and all in all, it slows the whole site down.

I have contacted support, they said they have updated the code. But literally nothing has changed.

I cannot keep risking my site looking tacky because of sloppy developers

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Our support team updated the new version of the app and fixed the bug. We would love to handle the glitch till the end if you could give us a another chance. We are sorry that you felt the app wasn't a good match.
For further discussion, please reach us via support@secomapp.com

Gifts4betterlife

the damm pop up is too small!! nobody even see it

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. Your feedback was noted and we updated the app to be better. We're sorry for the inconvenient experience.

Ruff N Purr

i don't know yet I have not seen it
And when you check out it does not give you the coupon code???

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your review.
After getting the coupon code, you only need to click "Copy" and use the coupon in checkout. We also place a popup to remind customers to use the coupon. Hope that it answers your question well.
Should you need us, please email to support@secomapp.com

Animetic

At first it was fine, but after awhile it stop showing on my website.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. The spin wheel was set to display 1 time for 1 visitor who clicked the wheel and wouldn't appear again for the same visitor. Therefore, this feature may have created the bad impression of the app not working. We are sorry for this unfortunate misunderstanding. We updated the app function since then. Now, the spin wheel can be set to show again or limited displaying time.

Smallmoney

don´t work mauvaise application

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry for the inconvenience.
If it is just a glitch, we would love to make the app work properly for you.
We sent a follow-up email. If you need us, please contact support@secomapp.com

Chazzy Cbd

Recently dissapeared from my shop. Campaign still says active. No email response. Come on guys?!!!

July 15, 2019

New update: We contacted and sent a follow-up. We are glad that you understood the situation and there is no more misunderstanding between us.