Secomapp: Spin To Win

Secomapp: Spin To Win

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Xersey's

I am starting to use this app, it seems fine to me. Secomapp has one of the best applications for shopify platform. We will see th is time buy I trust them.

Glass locks

I am starting ti use this app, and it looks like already has a good effect. Very good recommended, to start with something free, and then you can a dd a good professional plan.

kiyfii

Seems cool! Just setting up the free plan and it allows capturing emails, customizing the content, etc. It is super cool

Brian's Wares

Great easy to use glad i came around this and i hope it helps with my sales. i will be sure to continue to use this as long as i get the customers i see

SkylyGift

nice wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Wood To You

We have used the Spin To Win app for sometime and it is just awesome! We used it last Christmas and this summer and it has gained us over 500 new subscribers to our newsletter! It is easy to setup and the graphic is nice :-)

dreamcense

GREAT APP! I would recommend this 100% to anyone that once to raise their conversions on their website.

Stillcheapy

very good up i suggest it to all of you because it helps you to get more costumers and make email marketing next

Ahazze

fazendo teste ainda

Rosey Cheeks Children's Boutique

Great App for small businesses, i love how you can try it before you commit to using it. Love the spin to win.