Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Gift Bzaar

Takes 2-3 days to get any support placed some kind of weird code popping up on my site. App admin not able to take it out not sure what to do>???

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. The issue is quite confusing and misunderstanding. We deeply apologized for any inconvenience and confusion you might have.
For further discussion, please contact support@secomapp.com

Nouashop

doesn't work , i can't see the SPIN TO WIN in my site

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. The spin wheel was set to display 1 time for 1 visitor who clicked the wheel and wouldn't appear again for the same visitor. Therefore, this feature may have created the bad impression of the app not working. We are sorry for this unfortunate misunderstanding. We updated the app function since then. Now, the spin wheel can be set to show again or limited displaying time.
For assistance, please contact support@secomapp.com

1stresponse Apparel

I don't hate it, I do like it but I wish it was more customizable. Other than that it's fairly easy to set up. and use. Nevermind, something went wrong I had to download it a few times now it doesn't work.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry for the inconvenience.
If it is just a glitch, we would love to make the app work properly for you.
We sent a follow-up email. If you need us, please contact support@secomapp.com

1 2 3 5 Next