Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Yashdeep Jewellers

I would like it to be simple and easy to configure. This is definitely better than nothing but I think there can be more done.

Miami Salon Consultants

Ive seen this generator before on other sites and I found this very benficial. Great tool to collect client data

Gadgets a rabais

easy to install, I'm trying the free version and if everything goes as I expect will update to pro...just set it up, will see w

KnogginKnots

This app is very easy to use. The set up process is extremely easy and doesn't take long to get everything done from start to finish. Its very easy to make your own and to match whatever look you are going for with your shop!

Persona Worldwide ™️

I like it, Its Just a little difficult to upload it to the website. im sure ill get the hang of it though.

MidnightMoonSupplies

great app to use love it help me very well with sale and

Staceez

App helped me.set up the spinner easy peasy to use. Very simple and not a lot of steps. Good and easy.

mystyleshop501

its good apps if its free its good apps if its free
its good apps if its free its good apps if its free

Knot For Land, LLC

So far I like the set up features. Seems very easy to use. Looking forward to how my customers interact with it.

Nice Slippers

Great but they push making reviews - it's annoying! And I have to write 100 characters in here so ya