Secomapp: Spin To Win

Secomapp: Spin To Win

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Boutique Lagom

I used this app to gain more emails. The goal is to obtain customers emails in a fun way. This was super easy to use. I would recommend this app.

iluxcased

easy to use and clear directions. will have to see after time and see how it is. but for now i think its okay

JSaville’s Boutique

i like it its more easy to use very enjoyable. My customers will likes this.i use the free part

Fone Flip

AMAZING
i have the free plan and i love it, it helped my store a lot .

Bear Up N' Glow Boutique

Great! SO easy to manage ! Would definetely recommend, And will also keep it for a long period due to the app making it a little more fun for my shop!

GBLV

I used this app and this is wonderful this is actually my first time to use it. i just saw it online

Ebony Home

This app was super easy to use, the set up was quick and painless, unlike some others that have been confusing and frustrating. I would recommend this app.

PeshWorld

Pretty good app, don't see anything wrong just yet. You just shouldn't ask to leave a review so many times because it can be quite annoying. However, that's what brought me here so I guess it's working. Other than that, it's good.

BetterDealzz

Hopefully, this app would do the trick me, I just started the app on my store so we will see if it bring me more customers and if so I would tell my friends who own e-commerce stores about the app. Looking forward to using the app

Paradise Packs

The best app for getting subscribers. I only recently installed it and it's already paying off. The app is a lot of fun. Highly recommended. Just make sure you enter the coupon codes manually as this isn't done automatically by the app.