Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Knot For Land, LLC

So far I like the set up features. Seems very easy to use. Looking forward to how my customers interact with it.

Nice Slippers

Great but they push making reviews - it's annoying! And I have to write 100 characters in here so ya

PLUSSTOR

This app is great. Easy to use and for times like Black Friday when you want to add a little oomph to close a sale it helps out

konzept 2 - Filmwerkstatt

Working great! We will see how our customers use their chance to win and how we can increase selling. But the app itselve works fine.

Cool Fan Store

I have just installed this app and it looks interesting to me...surely this will build a curiosity element to the customers visiting your site....and compelling enough for them to the take action

A Todo Audio

MUY BUENA APLICACIÓN ME ENCANTA ME PARECE MUY UTIL PARA MI TIENDA ONLINE ME SIENTO FELIZ DE AVER INSTALADO LA APLICACION

Archer E Motorbikes

I used this app to help me build my email list and woah boy it's working good so far I suggest you get this app now

CACHE COVE

i just got it loaded up .. cant say for sure .. .but it seems solid for the price. At this point i would happily point folks to it. It seems like a great possibility.

4 Her Shape

I just installed the app, not sure how it works yet. but as soon as see how it works I will leave a review.

Unique to Me

I haven't used the app yet on my site, however they were very pushy about doing the review. I do like how much you are able to do with the free version, however I feel the paid version allows a lot more customization that may work better for specific sites and customers.