Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

HockeyBeaut

The app is great for customers, and had great results! I'va had it for a couple of days and there has been no problems.

RedZasper

I haven't used it though as I have just installed it. Will come back after a few days and give honest review. So far, it looks good.

Easy Done

great app. I really enjoyed the features of the app and was very easy to use. i also saw a rise in sales once i applied it to my store

Hou van jou

good app
great idea and free. so awesome. omfg 100 characters is so much. still 20 words to go, please

Red Tag Central

Easy to set up. Will have see it in action to see if customers are able to successfully and with ease apply and use the app. Red Tag Central

mydirtydrones.com

I just downloaded the app with the intention of getting my traffic more interested and excited, hope it works!

FancyChicCouture

I just started using this app and so far I love it. I hope that it will help increase my sales and build my list. Thank you.

Lite Needs

Easy and simple. Everyone should download and give it a try. Customize it to your needs and how you think it'll do.

BlitzBuyer

Need to unlock all features for 10 a month but does the job for basic support
would recommend, still learning the ins and outs

Le Chalet

i reccomended this app because it's very simple e smart!
A lot of customer used it in my websiye e commerce