Secomapp: Spin To Win

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Abby n Jordan

Time spent using app About 2 months

Just installed it this morning and in the first hour I had someone sign up!. Have to admit I'm really impressed so far

Lets Shop 2 Day

Location India

An innovative way to attract customers to hang on to store and do shopping to claim their rewards. Try it

juwas.com online store

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This is a neat little app that makes savings more fun for customers! I really like the exit intent feature that triggers the wheel before customers leave the site!

OnlinePetCreations

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Works great! I have tried other apps, but have not had the experience as this Sping to Win. Many features and a good upgrade price.

Prestige Makeup

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very Good app I am defiantly going to upgrade to the premium version. defiantly recommend this app to anyone who wants to boost site interactiveness and revenue.

Record High Snapbacks

Looking forward to seeing how my client react to this. I am not quite sure they make us submit a review before trying

Churchill Street

Location Australia

Love this app. For someone who’s new to e-commerce it was really easy to set up and use. Integrated really well and gave me the exact result I was looking for.

Bestprice50

Location Switzerland

Very goog interface for my store

Malibu Bikinis

i love this app attracts buyers really thankful i was ble to find this and also use it for free. thnk you b

DroolingBaby™

Location India

Best app but i hope pro version costly. I request this app creator make some more free features in future