Secomapp: Spin To Win

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

BlitzBuyer

Need to unlock all features for 10 a month but does the job for basic support
would recommend, still learning the ins and outs

Le Chalet

Location Italy

i reccomended this app because it's very simple e smart!
A lot of customer used it in my websiye e commerce

Tendu Active

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I just downloaded this app, it isn't difficult to get started I think but it seems all the good things require payment

bestforyournest

I just downloaded and will see how it will effect my store but I think it s a brilliant idea and fun way to win customers.

Island Exclusive

Time spent using app About 1 year

just started using app so will see if it helps with traffic and sales. will adjust when i use it more.

CASUAL CLOTHES

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

NHFJJHGGJHGJHGJHGJHGJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJBGNB,MGM.GB,.V,.BGF,.GFL,.BFGM.BKLFGBKLGFKLBÑFFFFFGKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLLK

Zeb Intl

cool thing. got a cool wheel on my website dont really know how to use it, making me write a revuew.

donotassume

Time spent using app About 1 year

I am just trying this app so I do hope it will be useful to me. so far, so good. Hopefully customers will find it useful, fun and hopefully they will make purchases.

Scandalush

theyre great. really superb. couldnt ask for more. although require review is a bummer. I just want my wheel.

BJN-store

Time spent using app About 4 hours

im using this app to increase my email list in a fun way. Just downloaded it so i havent tried it out yet.