Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Le Chalet

i reccomended this app because it's very simple e smart!
A lot of customer used it in my websiye e commerce

Tendu Active

I just downloaded this app, it isn't difficult to get started I think but it seems all the good things require payment

bestforyournest

I just downloaded and will see how it will effect my store but I think it s a brilliant idea and fun way to win customers.

Island Exclusive

just started using app so will see if it helps with traffic and sales. will adjust when i use it more.

CASUAL CLOTHES

NHFJJHGGJHGJHGJHGJHGJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJBGNB,MGM.GB,.V,.BGF,.GFL,.BFGM.BKLFGBKLGFKLBÑFFFFFGKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLKLLK

Zeb Intl

cool thing. got a cool wheel on my website dont really know how to use it, making me write a revuew.

donotassume

I am just trying this app so I do hope it will be useful to me. so far, so good. Hopefully customers will find it useful, fun and hopefully they will make purchases.

Scandalush

theyre great. really superb. couldnt ask for more. although require review is a bummer. I just want my wheel.

BJN-store

im using this app to increase my email list in a fun way. Just downloaded it so i havent tried it out yet.

Long Island Gadget Shop

Easy to use and exactly what I wanted. It does exactly what i wanted it to do, Thanks for the free app