Secomapp: Spin To Win

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

fishingstory

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 2 months

like it a lot great app I will highly recommend it to everyone and its free you can use it for free also

Shop Spot Deluxe

Summer is here. We want to celebrate our big community without your support this was never going to be done. Thank You

All Dog Breed Shop

So far this app has been great! I've have many customers that have used it and then continued on into my store and made a purchase.

Fifty Is The New Thirsty

i used this app to add some flavor and fun to my store and it worked perfectly, customer engagement has increased just like i wanted

FIGURE8RUNWAY

Amazing App. Simple To Use. The setup was easy and the tools to make it unique created a very smooth process to integrate it into the site.

SHOESles

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 2 months

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

The Re-Society

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app . It was easy to set up wheel and start using it for attract more customers and make more sales

KOMO

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Installed it and it looks amazing! Spin to win to convert visitors to customers in a short amount of time

Inkevia

Location Egypt

I just installed it and it looks good but still want to try the app so I can give my real opinion. thank you!

Zeeagroup LLC

Location Romania

Today i installed this app and in the next days I will try it and then i will write my opinion about this app.