Secomapp: Spin To Win

Secomapp: Spin To Win

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

thekiaso.com

First impressions are very positive. The set-up and creation of the first game was easy. You should ask about my app's experience later after further use.

FIRE FASHION BOUTIQUE

NICE APP FOR STARTING OUT ON YOUR PAGES TO BOOST CUSTOMER VIEWS AND VISITS. HOPING TO SE SALES VERY SOON.

HillsBird

I used this app to do spin sale, it is really awesome. I recommend this app if you want to increase get an email list

Great Fishing

Very nice app,I think it's going to add fun and sales to my store. Will upgrade as soon as I can. I'm just getting started on a very tight budget.

JellyBlue

I think the concept of free installation and pay based on upgrading plans is the best way to connect with customers.

ALLimportwatches

muito legal!! adorei implantar alguma vantagem pros meus cliente no meu site...ficou bem legal mesmo.

Short Arrow

Amal Hantash Fitness

This app is amazing. It is a fun way to provide variable discounts to new visitors.
The support is timely, professional, and super helpful.
I highly recommend the app
-- amalhantashfitness.com

SarkisDani

Hey, its a good App with nice Functions and good design. great work guys !! love the App very much. Best Wishes from Germany

THANKSNET

It's good to have the app installed, with nice layout and functions provided. Looking forward to seeing the results coming!